seventeen

Mission Two, letting go

Mission Two, letting go. Is their second session of moving on. Soobin reserved a wreck room in a game center near the city hall. What better way to release your feelings than destroying things. He learned this from his cousin who works at the game center.

A wreck room is a place where you can smash things with a big hammer and bang things on the wall. Perfect place to bring broken hearted losers to scream their lungs out and tear down a room.

Soobin dropped them off the entrance and left to look for a parking space. He told them to wait for him at the lobby and explore the ground floor if they like.

"Do you necessarily bring that huge ass notebook with you all the time"Yeji's eyes darted at Karina. She's carrying a notebook and a pen to a game center. Not something usual for the people who go to game centers to play games.

"Let her bring what she wants Yeji"Yeonjun said as his eyes wandered around the place. Ryujin who arrived earlier saw them from afar. She stood up and went to approach the group.

"Finally you're here"Ryujin spoke making their eyes shift to her. Beomgyu's mouth opened. He's about to ask about his phone. But before he could speak Ryujin took it out her pocket and gave it to him.