twenty - three

Weeks passed

Weeks passed. Days went by like a flash. Seeing her everyday makes time fly so quickly. She's like a hyper pill that would energize you the moment she's around. After that day in the coffee shop. Beomgyu grew a closer bond with his ultimate crush. The woman he admires from afar is now up close.

"Wait here I'll get you something to drink"
Hwayoung brought him to the living room. Telling him to wait for a minute as she gets him accommodating snacks.

She invited him into her apartment. To have a movie night with her friends and their boyfriends. Because Hwayoung is the only one without a relationship. She invited her new close friend Beomgyu to be her date for their movie night.

DING DONG the apartment doorbell rang. Hwayoung asked if he could get the door sensing that her friends might have arrived already. Beomgyu stood up from the couch and opened the door. She's right. Her friends are here already with three tall guys.

They went to the living room already and Beomgyu immediately felt out of place. Them sharing past stories together. Laughing and giggling. He can't relate to a single word Hwayoung and her friends say.

"I was expecting Juwon today but who's this?"One of her friend's boyfriends asked. Pointing his glass cup with half filled soju to Beomgyu.