𝗢𝗡𝗘

𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘
ʙʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ ɴʏᴄ, ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 9ᴛʜ.

11:21 🌃

11:21 🌃

I HAD MY
feet kicked up on a foot stool in my room as i watched peoples stories on facebook. i was bored out of my mind.

i rolled my eyes annoyed at the shaking of my room due to the train being right next to me.

my phone started ringing and i stared at it for a couple seconds before hesitating to answer.

Lamaria 🪬
0:01

"heyy mami, watchu doing babe" my friend lamaria cheerfully asked me.

"nun girl bored as hell in this house, ammi ain home ain nobody to bother." i said turning my room light on.

"bet, slide wimme to the gas station, isa lil yarty near there and my lil yeah gon be there. so pop out wimme ho" she said making me chuckle.

"alright, i might as well. text when you outside hearty" i opened my drawer looking for a shirt.

"mk bookie, on the way mama" she said as her new york accent popped.

i smiled as i hung up and decided to revive my bundles and change my clothes since i jus got out the shower not too long ago.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

27 minutes passed and i was close to ready since there wasn't much to do.

i opened my phone seeing that she was outside and put my coat on then headed towards the front.

i twisted the bottom lock on both doors of my apartment and walked towards the elevator to go outside to her car to hop in the passenger seat but before i could open the door she rolled down the window,
"my bad girl, they wanted to ride wimme but you remember jela and her mans kacey rii?" she smiled.

i've been tricked into another 2man, i'll air this shit out right now, word 2.

i rolled my eyes and nodded then got in sitting next to the brownskin making sure to keep room between me and him in the backseat.

everyone went into a conversation and i remained quiet popping in and out.

"so wassgood wit you ma, you all the way ova thea an shittt" he said throwing his arm around me making me mug immediately.