𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 - (2)

𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘
📍𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗣,
𝗔𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗟 𝟮𝟰𝘁𝗵

𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘📍𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗣, 𝗔𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗟 𝟮𝟰𝘁𝗵

𝟭𝟭:𝟯𝟱 𝗔𝗠 🏙

LUCA SAT
the two dufflebags next to him as he sat at the table to play cards with money, seon and reese.

"my bitch really pregnant." reese said sighing before shaking his head. "this shit bouta be a single dads club ina minute." money said.

"you the only one single lil bruh." luca said. "yo deal me in." he said as 7 uno cards flew his way.

luca put a russian creme up to his lips and flicked the lighter sparking up. "why youn jus bury the bags if you can't put em nowhere." seon suggested.

luca eyes lit up before he took of a hit from the blunt nodding. he blew the smoke out then continued talking. "that's a good ass idea." he said dapping seon up.

reese rolled his eyes as his phone started ringing. "yes kira." he asked as the facetime connected.

"baeee, you telling me you falling outta loveee with meee." she sang. everyone started laughing. "bae bring me a wrap and a 5 fa 5." she smiled in the camera.

"aii i'a be there ina hour and girl you pregnant fuck is you smokin fa?" he asked.

"an hour?! boy fuck you i'm bouta call my future stepdad for my baby back." she said hanging up.

"i'll be right back." reese said practically running out.

"goldfish." money said. "bitch we playing uno you stupid fuck." seon said slapping the back of his head.

"ohhhh, that explains so much." money said shaking his head. "yo get up we gotta go bury this shit." luca said standing up.

📍𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗞