𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 - (2)

𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘
📍𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡, 𝗔𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗟 18𝘁𝗵

WITH JERIMIAHbeing a workaholic, he remained the top dog with any and everything going on

WITH JERIMIAH
being a workaholic, he remained the top dog with any and everything going on.

he had a board meeting and since he still wasn't talking, me and nevada were his voice.

since he couldn't project his voice the way he usually does, we were gonna do it for him. well nevada, she has a lot of built up anger.

jerry pulls both of us close and whispers into our ears. "ask why everyone has been walking over my business like we ain the highest paid niggas here. oh oh and yell." he rasped.

nevada nodded and began repeating his words. he pulled her back down as she stood up. "make sure you slam yo hand ona table or throw a drink"

"and why in the fuck has everyone been walking over this damn business like we ain the highest niggas here!" she hollered to the men. jerry looked proud as she continued hollering and slamming her hands on the table.

"w-well boss-" one of them started but jerry put his finger out and shook it. he then pointed at nevada.

"he says your talking to her not him" i say understanding the silent hand gestures.

"that's right motherfucka. so why in the fuck is all yo niggas not on that damn sidewalk, the feds been captured jdot so they woulda been off our asses!" she hollered.

"she's doing so well." i said to jerry making him nod. a weak smile crept upon his face making me smile as well.

"she gotta point tho." i mumbled swirling around my slushee.

"make that phone call, ain nomo time for sleeping. everyone get the fuck out, get back to work." she said sitting back down as everyone started leaving.

"you did good ma." j rasped before sipping some water.

"i know right. now, let's go home. i needa nap." nevada said as me and her rose up. she grabbed the handled of jerry's wheelchair and pushed him towards the door.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

i scooted closer to jerry as him, nevada and i laid in the bed. it was pretty quiet with sound of our phones here and there.

"i gotta be honest." he mumbled quietly. i turned my phone off and looked up at him.

"what you mean?" nevada asked.