𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘
📍 𝗗𝗔 𝗗𝗢𝗡 𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗥 & 𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗤𝗨𝗘, 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗫 𝗡𝗬𝗖, 𝗝𝗔𝗡𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗬 15𝘁𝗵

𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘📍 𝗗𝗔 𝗗𝗢𝗡 𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗥 & 𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗤𝗨𝗘, 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗫 𝗡𝗬𝗖, 𝗝𝗔𝗡𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗬 15𝘁𝗵

3:12 PM 🌁

I LAUGHED
at tae and clover making jokes as clover sat in my chair.

"clover you think i meet the weight requirement to crowd surf?" tae asked looking at himself in the mirror.

"no." clover said looking up from her phone.

"damn!" tae sighed as he sat down to wait on his client.

"bae you decide you what color you want?" i asked clover as i grabbed the bucket of hair dye.

"to be honest bae you could pick for me, get me right tho" she said shrugging. i nodded then picked up the ginger hair dye.

going into the hair wash station, i went to my sink then filled the sink with hot water. i pushed on the open part of the top then poured the dye into the water then mixed it around.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
3 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

clover rolled her eyes as she held the phone in the palm of her hand while jerry was on the phone.

"nigga what are you talking about? we about to come outside right now." clover said mugging the phone.

"bra, it took you 3 hours to get yo hair done, i got somewhere to be. y'all gon piss me on my soul" he ranted.

"nigga gone den the fuck" tae mumbled as he swept the hair off the floor.

"tae you still a dude don't start wimme" j said.

"whateva, bye y'all" he said hugging us as we made our way outside.

"byeee, it was nice meeting you again" miah said hugging him back while i grabbed her purse off the chair.

"bye boo you too" tae said smiling.

"bye bestie" i said waving as we walked outside.

jerry mad ass was standing bowlegged outfront, he was driving today cause he "got it like that" to be honest ion give a damn what he got.

the real reason why we took so long was because the hair had to dry and we was discussing his birthday party, if it's no venues available my boss gon hook us up.