𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘 - (2)

𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘
📍𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗫, 𝗝𝗨𝗟𝗬 𝟰𝘁𝗵

𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘📍𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗫, 𝗝𝗨𝗟𝗬 𝟰𝘁𝗵

𝟯:𝟬𝟮 𝗣𝗠 🏙

JAHSEH DID Au turn pulling in front of tamia's house then swiveling into a parking spot

JAHSEH DID A
u turn pulling in front of tamia's house then swiveling into a parking spot. the whole block was full with barely anywhere to park.

nevada grabbed raye's backpack putting it on her back. she grabbed her purse and phone and jah turned the car off looking at nevada who obviously wanted to say something.

"raye you gon have fun baby okay?" she smiled looking in the mirror back at her son. raye happily nodded. "jah, kay gon be in here. if he throwin shots or being funny towards you please just hold on, for me at least or raye." nevada pleaded.

"he be testing me. i'll try though." he says making nevada smile. he pecked her lips twice and nevada got out of the car.

she shut her door then opened raye's cooing at him as she put him down on his feet and held his hand.

jah came from the other side of the car and held hands with nevada as they approached the front door moving past the guest who were on the porch eating and drinking wine coolers.

"navy! rayee!" reign exclaimed as she left the table to hug her sister and nephew then engaged in a friendly side hug with jah. "hi teetee fatman." she smiled as she picked up raye.

"teetee!" raye smiled. "wanna see yo cousins?" she asked as she walked away towards david's bedroom, where all the kids were playing.

nevada gave a mugging david a hug and kiss on the forehead seeing he already had red lipstick kisses on his forehead from family members.

"you look mad as hell, smile sum." nevada laughed. "don't piss me. wassgood jah." he dapped him up and jah slid his hands into his pocket with his hands balled up.