𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘
ʙʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ ɴʏᴄ, ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 19ᴛʜ.

𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘ʙʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ ɴʏᴄ, ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 19ᴛʜ

5:31 🌌

TWAS THE WEEK
before christmas. brick as fuck outside and this monclear thin as shit.

i had to get some food because afterwards i was gonna go to jerry house with lamaria and kira.

since it was daylight savings it looked later than it actually was.

anyways, i shoved my airpod farther into my ear and turned the music down to the perfect volume so i could listen to things around me and still be alert.

i put my hood over my head as snowflakes quickly flew from the sky.

i jogged down the path seeing the corner stores glowing lights. pushing the door open i walk in waving to the ock and petting his cat who he calls the owner.

i head to the back of the store and grab 2 drinks for everyone and 2 of jerrys friends. i carry as many as i can and sit them on the counter then proceed to get some chips and snacks as he finished boxing up our pizza.

my car was parked a couple blocks away, it just wasn't anywhere to park so i walked. i needed the walk anyways so i didn't mind.

he scanned my stuff and told me my total.

"$58.72" he said smiling.

i grabbed an ebt card out of my marc jacobs tote bag, i bought it for $300 off of a white girl from harlem, there's exactly $300 on it now.

i swiped the card and punched in the numbers and grabbed the 2 bags in one hand and pizza in the other.

i quickly speed walked to my car, i've always had one i just felt uneasy driving recently.

i opened the backseat door and sat the pizza in the back along with the 2 bags.

i got in the driver seat and shut the door and started driving to kira's condo.

________________________

iMessage 💬

Kira ❣️

𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾

𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲
Read 5:52