𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗜𝗫 - (2)

𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘
📍𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗟𝗬𝗡,
𝗔𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗟 19𝘁𝗵

𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘📍𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗟𝗬𝗡, 𝗔𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗟 19𝘁𝗵

the 2 girls stood in front of the apartment door. the door read 6G.

miah took a deep breath before she proceeded to unlock the door. she twisted the doorknob open and stepped in with yasmin hidden behind her.

"hii luv." the girls mother said enthusiastically as she pulled miah in for a hug. when she opened her eyes in the hug she quickly snatched away and gasped.

she looked as if she saw a ghost.

"ammi." yasmin said as she watched her mother unfold infront of her eyes.

"y-yasmin.." she questioned to particularly nobody.

"it's me." yasmin reassured her.

"no- no no no." she began repeating to herself.

"you gave me away. you erased me from our family.." yasmin spoke as her mother began walking backwards and she walked towards her.

"yasmin i-" their mother started. miah just stood there sipping her drink watching the altercation between the two.

"why? that's all i want to know.. why did you erase me. why did you give me up?" yasmin questioned.

"because- it- i had no choice mi nena." yasmin's head began filling with thoughts and her waterline was crowded with tears without her noticing it.

"she's lying." , "you were abandoned." , "unwanted, disowned."

her head filled with those foul thoughts making her switch from sad to angry.

"everyone has choices.." yasmin slammed the apartment door making the wall shake and the door decoration for spring fall down infront of the door.

"h-how.. how did you meet her?!" miah's mother demanded an answer.

"internet." miah said before turning to step over the wall decoration and exiting the apartment.

the girls left with many unanswered questions but their mother's reaction was enough.

yasmin sat in the car and miah sat beside her in the backseat. they both let out a big sigh.

"i don't know what i was expecting for when she saw me but it was far from that." yasmin said as a tear slipped down her face causing her to quickly wipe it while being brought into a hug by miah.