𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘
📍𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗖𝗜𝗘 𝗔𝗣𝗧. 𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗘𝗡𝗦 𝗡𝗬𝗖
3 𝗛𝗥𝗦 𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗥

"SO YOU'REstill talking to that one bird ass bitch?!" stacie shouted as she busted into the bedroom

"SO YOU'RE
still talking to that one bird ass bitch?!" stacie shouted as she busted into the bedroom.

"stacie. what is you talking about?" i asked sitting up in the bed.

"you know what the fuck i'm talking about lamaria! you still fucking with jela? don't you fucking lie to me either." she said in a stern tone.

"ian doing this with you, why is my word never enough?! you can never have no typa trust in me but nah you got it." i said as i stood up then started putting my stuff back on starting with my sweatpants.

"because you take advantage of it everytime i do lamaria! like i already know and yo ass won't admit so you got it too, most definitely." she spat leaving out the room.

i kissed my teeth then continued gathering my things. later on she posted a status on facebook saying "single".

📍𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗟𝗬𝗡

the arguing between the 2 women settled down and the group slowly started to resumed their conversations and drinking.

the entire time jerry was being stared down by miah & nevada. he didn't even choose to ignore it neither, he stared back until one of them blinked.

"well.. this was a very nice get together" money said smiling sarcastically.

"y'all finally going home?" asked miah.

"you know this like a second house to me" money smiled warmly.

"i can tell, your laundry is in the laundry room" nevada mugged.

"oh yeaa, lemme go flip the load" money said getting up and heading towards the basement door.

"i hate a cheating ass bitch." stacie mumbled loud enough for lamaria to hear. lamaria took her attention off of her and kira's conversation then stared at stacie with the straightest face.

"i hate a insecure ass bitch." lamaria spat.

kira swirled her cup making the ice hit the walls of the cup creating a noise. "well.." kira smiled awkwardly.

"oh.. uhm. maybe we should close this out for tonight" yasmin said.

"i agree." miah said happily. she didn't want company from the start.