𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 ✩

𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘
ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴜʙ, Qᴜᴇᴇɴꜱ ɴʏᴄ
ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴇᴠᴇ

𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴜʙ, Qᴜᴇᴇɴꜱ ɴʏᴄɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴇᴠᴇ

10:02 🌌

EVERYONE
was sitting in the section, chopping it up and drinking. lamaria was sitting with stacie, money was sitting with reece and wick next to the 2 with a girl twerking on him.

yasmin was sitting next to wick and miah was sitting with jdot.

jdot and reece was fried, they smoked 3 blunts on the carride there and while sitting.

miah waved the waiter into their section. the waiter was a pretty lightskin girl. about the same age as her. her tag read "Nevada"

"hi mami, can we get another 2 rounds of patron and can i get a strawberry lemonade, oh and a bucket of ice?" miah asked was nevada wrote everything down.

she nodded. "anything else?" miah shook her head no as the girl walked away to get their drinks.

miah was already a little tipsy, but she was watching nevada walk away. in miah's eyes she was beautiful.

"sis you good?" yasmin asked as she saw her sister staring in pure lust.

"i think i like girls" miah blurted.

"welcome to the club" lamaria said reaching over to high-5 her.

"nigga huh?" jdot asked confused.

"bae you ain just see that waiter? i know that weed and that strong. she was sooo sexy" miah said tapping her leg excited.

"shit long as you ain looking at no nigga" jerry mumbled under his breath.

"boy- i wanna talk to her. real bad" miah whined.

"mmtch, alright wait till she come back" jerry kissed his teeth. he was very selfish when it came to miah, that's probably why she hasn't had a lot of new friends recently.

the club lights changed as "bussin" by nicki minaj started playing.

"oh shittt, cmon sista" yasmin said holding her sister's hand and standing up.

the whole night yasmin and wick were talking and flirting here and there.

miah started twerking in the section as jdot got behind her, recording her movements.