𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘
📍𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡, 𝗡𝗬𝗖
𝗝𝗔𝗡𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗬 3𝗿𝗱

𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘📍𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡, 𝗡𝗬𝗖 𝗝𝗔𝗡𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗬 3𝗿𝗱

8:41 🌌

I SCOOTED
my chair closer to jerry's as he was deeply engaged in his conversation with his workers.

"i want you niggas on each and every corner of every and each neighborhood, no nigga bouta outsell me" jerry demanded.

"boss you gotta understand- fuck allat, get my shit where it needa be. heather ain die for nothing." he said standing up from his seat and grabbing my hand.

i grabbed my purse as we walked out of the building. the car pulled up and like usual jerry opened the door for me.

i had on a long tan trenchcoat with a white "shirt" and tight black leather pants. i had on white strapped heels that went up my ankle and a black purse with a large golden chain.

reaching into the purse i grabbed my phone and checked the time. me and nevada had dinner reservations.

i wanted to get to know her more. jerry had stuff to do and a "surprise" for me so he couldn't come with us.

the car came to a pause and j slid out of the car and opened my door. "alright ma, call me" he said planting a wet kiss on my lips.

i nodded then turned towards the restaurant. it felt like a first date. i nodded at the doormen as they opened the double doors for me while i strolled in.

"reservation for martinez" i told the lady at the front. she typed my name in on her computer and then grabbed a menu.

"right this way" she said as she guided me through the restaurant. she brought me to the table were nevada was already sitting, tapping her leg and on her phone swiping away.

the lady pulled my chair out as nevada looked up at me. she smiled showing me her teeth whilst i sat down. "hello nevada" i smiled.

"hi miah, how are you pretty girl?" she asked.

"i'm good, that nervous first date feeling went away. how are you?" i chuckled still a tad bit nervous.

"i'm doing alright. so why did you wanna have dinner with me?" she questioned curiously raising an eyebrow.

"i wanna get to know you more. i really like you, we really like you." she grinned shyly as i made eye contact with her.