𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 - (2)

𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘
📍𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗣,
𝗔𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗟 𝟮𝟰𝘁𝗵

𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘📍𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗣, 𝗔𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗟 𝟮𝟰𝘁𝗵

4:06 AM 🌃

LUCA TAPPED
his foot at a rapid pace as he finished lacing some pills he'd just finished up.

he was like a zombie functioning off of weed, water and his close to empty bag of hot fries. luca needed to get his head back to it's original mindset. the girls had him softened up since his kidnapping.

even much as him gaining a little weight in the hips, at least he was healthier than before though.

he was by himself in the trap, except for some guy passed out on the mattress in the back.

the music that blasted on the speaker was paused due to miah calling him.

he swiped the phone over with his gloved hands and put it on speaker. "hel- where the fuck you at?" miah cut him off.

"yo i told you where i'm at last time you called.. 2 hours ago." he said chuckling putting the pills in baggies.

"i don't care i asked you a question." miah said. "clover, i am at work. i will be home before you know it." luca said, he couldn't say exactly where he was at due to his phone being tapped by the feds.

"dada?" raye asked as scuffling was heard over the phone.

"nah it's j." luca said laughing. "yo call this boy daddy asum, i'a see you ina minute."

"but jerryy" miah dragged. "yes clover." he asked. "jus come home right now and have someone finish for you." she replied.

"i gotta do this myself plus i needa get back into this mindset of working ya know i mean?" luca said looking at the phone as if she could actually see him.

"whatever i'll see you when you get home." she said giving up on trying to get him to come home.

"where nevada at?" he asked. "she doing hair, it's jus me n our son right na, it's hard being a single mother!" clover said upset with both of her partners being absent.

"single my ass, i'a beat the fuck outta you and whoever else you fucking on that ain me n nevada." jerry said simply.

"whatever, bye." she said hanging up before he could say anything. luca chuckled before calling her back with no caller id because of her blocking him immediately after hanging up.

"hello?" she asked answering the phone.

"miah marie martinez i don't know why the fuck you playing like i won't fuck you up." luca said with the straightest face.

the line went quiet for a moment before she started talking again. "your no fun. as soon as i start to get back cool with my old joint you wanna ruin my mood n shyt." she said pouting.