SEASON 2

𝑳𝑨𝑺𝑻 𝑺𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑶𝑵 𝑶𝑵

𝑳𝑨𝑺𝑻 𝑺𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑶𝑵 𝑶𝑵.. 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘

"bet, slide wimme to the gas station, isa lil yarty near there and my lil yeah gon be there. so pop out wimme ho" she said making me chuckle.

__

i went to push the door open a yellow hand above me pushed it open from behind me and lamaria.

"hea you go ma" he said smirking at me.

"thanks luv" i said walking towards the back while holding hands with lamaria. she was like a sister to me, we're very close and always have been.

i grabbed some hot fries and dabbed up ocky behind the counter as i waited for him to ring us up i made eye contact with dude who held the door at the atm.

mad bills was flowing, he peeped me staring and smirked.

__

"yo ma" i said as her and her friend turned around.

"hey" "wassgood"

"ay brownskin, lemme put you on" i said licking my lips and looking her up and down.

"what's yo name mama?" i asked her making eye contact, her friend headed back to they ride she was bad too but i love brown hoes.

"my name miah" miah started smiling, her smile was so pretty.

"that's pretty & ian gon lie you dry cold as a mug, lemme get yo socials" i said pulling out my phone and sticking the envelope with money i just punched into my bookbag pouch.

"mm, okay" her voice mad sexy.

__

"miah" he said.

"yeah jerry?" miah responded with the most innocent smile.

"you wanna take the risk with me?"

"yes bae" she chuckled back.

__

"yeah wassgood pretty" i stood up as she walked in the room. she had on a fast food uniform.