𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 - (2)

𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘
📍𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗕𝗡𝗕, 𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗘 𝟮𝟯𝗿𝗱

𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘📍𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗕𝗡𝗕, 𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗘 𝟮𝟯𝗿𝗱

𝟴:𝟭𝟱 𝗣𝗠 🌆

"GIRL GIVE
me the fucking juice!" kira mugged money as he threw the capped bottle at her.

"y'all so fucking annoying, just shut the fuck up and eat. damn!" an aggravated reese spat twirling around his alfredo before stabbing a shrimp on his plate.

"bitch always bothering me." she muttered pouring her cup of mucho mango arizona.

"anyways.. let's talk about what we zoin ta morrowww." stacie said looking around the table for comments, opinions, thoughts and whatnot.

"we going to the club tomorrow night, what's we gon do during the day?" lamaria asked.

"shitt, what's we gon eat tomorrow." clover asked making everyone except me at the table groan. "this bitch." lamaria groaned.

"bitch shut the fuck up, das all yo ass worryin bout." yaz said laughing. "my baby jus like her food n shyt chill." i said kissing her head.

"yess, i gotta kno how much i'ma have to workout once we get home."

"well tomorrow we can go to six flags." nevada recommended. everyone agreed and we continued talking and eating.

after i finished my food i threw my plate out and cleaned up. i grabbed my weed from clover's purse and began rolling up on the couch in the living room.

i faced the window admiring the sunset. the colorful sky beaming into the house.

this entire trip i been grieving the death of my brother. it hadn't been easy but i wouldn't dare let anybody know that.

i can't believe he's gone. my only brother, gone forever. i'd just wish we'd spent more time together.

after the trip ends i probably won't be able to go back to normal for some time.

"luca? luca? luca you okay boo?" clover asked tapping me out of my thoughts. "mybad, yeah why? what's going on? y'all ready?" i asked.

"not yet but are you sure you're okay.. i told you if you didn't wanna come on the trip it was fine and we would've even stayed with you." clover spoke so only me and her could hear.

"yeah ma i'm good. i'm finna smoke, you smokin wimme?" i asked to change the subject. she nodded and sat down with me as i flicked my lighter.