𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 - (2)

𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘
🌎 𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗛 𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗔, 𝗔𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗟 15𝘁𝗵

𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘🌎 𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗛 𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗔, 𝗔𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗟 15𝘁𝗵

CURRENTLY,
izadoro, nevada and miah were on their way to peru. they had a plan and around 8 of jerry's associates prepared to go to war about him.

the plane ride was gonna last around 4-5 more hours. izadoro decided to preserve his energy for the long escape plan ahead of them.

he was in the front of the plane while the girls were in the back. both nevada and miah have been stressed out about the situation and rarely have had any time to themselves.

miah laid on her back and nevada straddled her lap then laid on her chest. nevada sighed in relief then inhaled miah's sweet scent.

navy bit her lip as she buried her face farther into miah's breast.

she gently left kisses on her breast whilst miah reached her hands into her shorts. miah began feeling inside of nevada's drawls.

navy started biting around her breast leaving passion marks scattered around her chest.

miah spreaded navy's ass making her lean up gasp in shock. miah smirked at her reaction and took her hand out then moved it to the front.

she began rubbing her clit through her panties while navy softly moaned, she began grinding her lower half against her fingers.

"take all of this off." miah spoke to navy. navy quickly began taking her shirt off and miah got up then jogged to turn on some loud music and shut the door.

when miah came back navy was fully naked and waiting on her. miah smirked at the naked woman and took off her clothes as well.

then miah snatched up navy by her throat and began kissing her. miah used her free hand to slip 2 fingers into navy's wet hole. navy moaned into miah's mouth then miah began sucking on her tongue.

miah began pumping her fingers into navy at a rapid pace while she moaned.

clover broke the kiss then got on her knees and attached her clit to her tongue. she began licking and sucking while fingering her until she began squirting in clover's mouth.

"oh fuck" she moaned as her chest heaved up and down and her legs shook.

clover wiped the liquid from her mouth and sat up on the bed as navy got ontop of her, straddling her lap.