𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘

𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘
ᴊᴅᴏᴛ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ᴅɪꜱᴄʟᴏꜱᴇᴅ ᴀᴅᴅʀᴇꜱꜱ, ɴʏᴄ
ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴅᴀʏ

𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘ᴊᴅᴏᴛ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ᴅɪꜱᴄʟᴏꜱᴇᴅ ᴀᴅᴅʀᴇꜱꜱ, ɴʏᴄɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴅᴀʏ

2:41 🏙️

I WOKE
up laying on top of jerry. he was sleeping with occasional light snores.

i glared over at the clock reading the little hand and big hand.
2:41
oh shit. i sat up but quickly regretted it, i had one of the worstt headaches. deadass.

i looked over and grabbed the aspirin off of jerry's nightstand. i swolled it dry then stood up to stretch my sore body.

what the fuck happened last night.

i looked over next to jerry and saw nevada roll over then wrap her hands around jerry's waist. oh shit. i had a threesome?

i went into the connected bathroom that continued the all the black theme then turned on the faucet to splash some water on my face.

i grabbed my toothbrush putting paste on it i dipped it back under the sink and began scrubbing my teeth in a circular motion.

i heard footsteps approach the bathroom and it was a tired jerry handing me my ringing phone.

"goodmorning" he yawned as he sat the phone down.

"morning" i said as the call connected. it was yasmin.

"girl what the hell? i been tryna get ahold of you all day, are you alright?" a worried yasmin asked.

"my bad girl i had a longgg night. i didn't get to sleep until 4" i said setting the phone up.

"oh okay long as your good, call me back later okay, love you" she said.

"love you more" i said as the call hung up. i finished brushing my teeth then hopped in the shower.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

i walked out of the bathroom with my towel tightly wrapped around me. nevada was still sleeping. i walked to her side of the bed and gently shook her awake.

"nevada?" i said as her eyes slowly opened. "oh shit" she said once she realized where she was at.

"i'm so sorry for sleeping in for so long" she said as she got up to put her clothes on.

"it's good ma, you got a way to get home?" i asked her. she nodded as she put on some slides. "i'll call you later, bye" she kissed my cheek then scurried out of the house.