𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘
📍𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗟𝗬𝗡, 𝗝𝗔𝗡𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗬 12𝘁𝗵

𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘📍𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗟𝗬𝗡, 𝗝𝗔𝗡𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗬 12𝘁𝗵

11:41 🌃

I REFILLED
my wine glass and kicked my feet back up onto the couch. nevada scrolled through netflix looking for something to watch and settled with good girls.

"bae, roll up for me" nevada said as she passed me the rolling tray.

"i gotchu, we should talk tho" i responded as i sat the tray next to me on the couch then placed my wine glass onto the side table.

"okay, what you wanna talk about mami?" nevada asked as i opened the backwood roll package.

"getting your son back.. i been thinking about it since you mentioned it to me. it's no reason why you can't get him back tho, your the biological parent, you got 2 stable jobs, a house, a car allat" i said as she smiled.

"you really think so?" she questioned shyly. i nodded as i began rolling up.

our conversation about the custody battle was cut short when jerry busted through the door in all black, with his gun and wearing a shiesty.

"what in the fu-" i started as he started to unzip his coat and jogged upstairs in the direction of the bathroom.

".. so who's gonna go?" nevada asked referring to whom was gonna be the lucky one to pester jerry while he most likely just came back from killing somebody.

both of us shrugging we got up off of the couch and headed upstairs. i attempted to crack the door open but it was locked.

"jerry? baby you good?" i asked.

no answer.

"okay bitch" i mumbled.

"miah" nevada said giving me a look. i shrugged then stepped out of the door frame.

"bae? can you open the door. please?" nevada asked talking into the door.

"hello? i just got ina crib. yeah i'm safe. shit got hot, something happened tho, my package got delivered" jerry said muffled due to him being far from the door. it sounded like he was on the phone.

i grew upset because nigga you in my house and won't talk to me? ona dead ones i'll put belt to ass lil nigga.

"bae open the doorr" i dragged as i tried twisting the doorknob once the bathroom got quiet again. the noise of water started.