𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘 - (2)

𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘
📍𝗠𝗜𝗔𝗛'𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠,
𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗘 𝟮𝟮𝗡𝗗

𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘📍𝗠𝗜𝗔𝗛'𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠,𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗘 𝟮𝟮𝗡𝗗

𝟲:𝟯𝟬 𝗔𝗠 🌇

MY LIVING
room was crowded with our friendgroup and our luggage. today was the day we were gonna leave for our trip. raye went back with jahseh in florida so navy was a little sad still but we were all excited for the trip.

"can y'all shut the fuck up." kira asked rubbing her forming pregnancy bump and fixing her neck pillow.

"no we cannot." money said smartly.

"jerry why youn got no bags?" stacie asked. "i gotta house in atlanta, i could just go there and get my shit." he said looking up from his phone.

"where our ride at? we shoulda jus met at the airport." wick said. "you dumbfuck we taking the jet." yaz said.

"watch yo mouth." he pointed at her. "oh this gon be one hell of a trip ain it." navy whispered to me making me laugh.

"reminder this is my jet, if i wanna have sex with my girlfriends trust and believe i will." jerry said being sassy as hell.

"anyways.." lamaria said picking up her vape. "please get away from me with that sour watermelon elf bar." reese said gagging.

"shut up." kira said annoyed with everything. "she ain talking to me." reese said simply. "wait till i drop this baby." kira said before taking her pointer finger and going under her neck threatening reese.

"our ride outside." jerry said grabbing me and navy's suitcases and heading out the door.

••

we soon got situated and went in 2 cars. one car consisted of stacie, lamaria, money, yaz, wick and the other car had me, luca, navy, kira and reese.

the carride was pretty chill, everyone was mainly sleep.

we drove to the airport and went where the jet was parked. everyone boarded the flight and were in separate parts of the plane chilling.

•••
🛫

ONCE ALL
of our stuff was boarded in the plane we finally departed. i was in the back laying on the bed with luca and navy.

luca was sleeping on his back while me and navy were on different sides of his chest.

"i'm bouta get soo drunk tonight." navy said making me laugh. "forreal, bae you gon have to carry both of us to the house." i said looking up.

"yeah okay." he said nonchalantly as he got comfortable to go to sleep.

i laughed and pulled the cover over us more. the large furry cover basically swallowed us but i didn't mind.