𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘
ʙʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ ɴʏᴄ, ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 14ᴛʜ.

𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘ʙʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ ɴʏᴄ, ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 14ᴛʜ

"CLOVER,
clover. clover!" i heard as i woken up out of my sleep.

it was jerry.

"jerry? watchu doin hea?" i asked wiping my eyes looking around.

"wake up beautiful, i got yo cut." he said handing me a stack.

"wait- this can't all be mine? i only did enough to make 5k. this looks doubled." i said checking through the money.

"it is, i told you i was getting you out of this building." jerry said. i was at lost for words. i pulled him into the biggest hug ever. he hugged me back making me smile more.

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"keep punching that cashapp method tho, you gon be a baller." he rubbed my back and his hands moved down to my hips.

"sike." jerry said in his head.

i pulled my chest away from his with my arms still wrapped around his neck. we shared a long lustful stare until he pulled me in for a strong passionate kiss.

their tongues fought for dominance as jerry bought her body closer to his.

the girl became submissive to jerry and he continued to take control.

he pushed her onto the bed and shut her door until she stopped him.

"wait.." she started nervously.

he looked at her and waited for her to continue.

"i'm a virgin.." she was nervous about even telling him she hadn't lost her virginity. she was 20 so it was like she was walking gold for keeping it through her youth.

"it's cool, we don't got to if youn want to no more." jerry said pecking her cheek.

his plan was to give her the money which was counterfeit, have her go to a store and buy something then return it so he could see if he had another successful transaction with a russian company from the black market.

having sex with her was a tad bit unexpected but he was going along because 1. she was gorgeous when she woke up and 2. her purse was open sitting in her window.

"when you are ready, i'm here." jerry said walking towards her hovering over her.

"understand?" he asked grabbing her chin. she nodded slowly.