𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 - (2)

𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘
📍𝗟𝗨𝗖𝗔'𝘀 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘. 𝗡𝗬𝗖, 𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗘 𝟮𝟳𝘁𝗵

 𝗡𝗬𝗖, 𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗘 𝟮𝟳𝘁𝗵

𝟯:𝟬𝟳 𝗣𝗠 🏙

THE HOUSE
was completely silent. luca's curtains were shut. he buried himself in his bed with the only thing surrounding him were empty bottles of liquor.

luca missed his flight, twice. he couldn't bring himself to get up. he's been listening to the same song on repeat since he came home.

𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘂𝗽, 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘂𝗽.

the young man was a complete trainwreck. not only the death of his brother made him like this but everything's he's ever done, everyone he's ever killed.

he even drove himself to ending his relationship with his two girlfriends. he's cut all ties with everyone. even his mom sadly.

his phone ranged repeatedly for hours at a time. he still wouldn't answer. he had tons of gifts from friends and his clients on his porch.

luca's phone once again glowed showing his wallpaper of him and his previous lovers. he began tearing up thinking about when he first met miah, all of the memories. she was his bonnie and he was her clyde.

it was even better once they met nevada. without knowing he was crying, he was. the hot salty tears dripped down his cheeks.

luca sighed and picked up the bottle from his dresser and chewed off the plastic with his unbrushed teeth.

he twisted the bottle open and started drinking from it. he sat up and laid against his headboard crying. memories of his childhood friend codey clouded his head.

he grabbed a picture of codey off of his dresser and apologized to the picture. he was hallucinating she talked back to him.

he put the picture face down onto the dresser and took another sip of vodka. his nose flared smelling himself. i need a shower. he thought to himself.

he sighed and felt like collapsing once he tossed his legs over the bed. his toes hitting the cold marble floor. his body ached from lack of movement and stiff posture he had.

luca put the bottle on his dresser and walked into the connected bathroom. he pulled down his draws and aimed for the toilet. he hadn't peed nor ate in a while.

he flushed the toilet then washed his hands and looked in the mirror. he hadn't shaved neither, his beard was filling out.

he turned on the shower and just stood in the steaming hot water.