𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 - (2)

𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘
📍𝗙𝗘𝗗𝗘𝗫𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗨𝗠, 𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗘 𝟭𝟰𝘁𝗵

𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘📍𝗙𝗘𝗗𝗘𝗫𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗨𝗠, 𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗘 𝟭𝟰𝘁𝗵

𝟵:𝟰𝟵 𝗣𝗠 🌃

LUCA SAT
beside me drinking some of his slushie from the concession stand. navy handed me mine and began eating some sour patch kids.

we were waiting on the basketball game to start the 4th quarter, we finally used the tickets i got for luca. "ouu look at ja."i blurted as he ran past us dribbling the ball.

the grizzlies were playing against boston tonight. "i will fuck you up in this mothafuckin stadium." luca aggressively spoke in my ear while gripping my thigh.

"can we do it during the next commercial break, i wanna be on tv." i said nonchalantly and looking forward for the camera. "i'm beatin yo ass." he said letting go of me.

out of the three of us, navy was the most into it. especially since we had floorseats.

she was rooting for boston, luca was going for the grizzlies. i was neutral for both teams. "bro this nigga tatum gon piss me off." navy said sucking her teeth once jayson didn't make the shot.

"you really betted 9 thousand dollars on them." luca laughed, he knew he was gon win that bet.

"shut the fuck up, they gon win ina end." she said slurping her slushy.

i pulled a bag of chipotle out of my large purse and began eating my burrito bowl. "clover." luca looked at me stuff my face.

"yea what's wrong bookie?" i asked chewing my food. "you got a burrito bowl with no beans?" he asked with a look of disgust.

"yes i the fuck did." i mugged him eating as navy grabbed my fork and fed herself before handing it back.

"bra you just ate mad steak, it was only like 10 pieces innis shit." i frowned. "it's okay boo, we gon go get sum to eat after." she said kissing my forehead making me smile.

"let's fucking go!" she shouted once boston finally shot the ball. "defense! defense!" the stadium shouted around us.

i enjoyed the atmosphere of the game and spending time in public with my babies.

"okay cause it was never that serious." luca mugged. it was the 4th quarter of the game and they were now tied.

i was occupied taking selfies since i hadn't been active on social media.

i decided to draft the selfies then began scrolling on my ig stories.

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌

@therealkylesister 13 mins ago