𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬

🎶 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐒 - 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒
𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘
📍𝗚𝗨𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗔, 𝗠𝗘𝗫𝗜𝗖𝗢. 𝗝𝗔𝗡𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗬 20𝘁𝗵

 𝗝𝗔𝗡𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗬 20𝘁𝗵

11:01 🌌

THE YOUNGER
man opened the door to the bedroom in the hotel suite. in walked him and the 2 older women. all, hot and heavy from the ride full of lust and tension.

jerimiah was unaware of the plan the girls created. they wanted to dominate him in unimaginable ways.

nevada sat her purse down on the table and pulled out handcuffs. while he was distracted by a sloppy lustful kiss from clover, nevada grabbed a chair and quietly sat it behind him.

clover pushed the younger into the chair without breaking the kiss. his length began to leak with semen making a small wet spot in his draws.

he jumped from the cold handcuffs locking around his wrist. "the fuck?" he asked trying to pull his arm, testing it's strength.

"shh." nevada put her finger over his pink lips. she rubbed her hand on his light skinned cheek.

he put his attention onto clover as she began stripping from her black dress. her nipple cover's falling along with the dress.

her exposed nipples immediately hardened from the cold air within the suite.

clover began licking her fingers. she sucked them for a brief moment then pulled them out her mouth making pop sound.

she spread her legs on the bed and stuck her wet fingers into herself. moaning gently she began masterbating to herself in the mirror on the dresser, nevada's curves, her large boobs squeezing in her dress and jerimiah whom was desperately wanting to fuck her.

focusing on the 2 in front of her, she quickly reached her climax. "fuck" she moaned under her breath as her eyes closed whilst she released on her fingers.

sliding her panties back over she walked over to jerry who's eyes were pleading for attention.

miah grinned and shoved her cum covered fingers into jerimiah's mouth. he began sucking her juices off of her fingers making sure to get everything.

"good boy." miah said as she pulled her fingers out of his mouth leaving him wanting more.

jerimiah tried to grab her and pull her back but was restrained by the handcuffs.