𝗦𝗜𝗫

𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘
ʙʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ ɴʏᴄ, ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 20ᴛʜ.

𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘ʙʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ ɴʏᴄ, ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 20ᴛʜ

2:21 🏙️

"YOU
did what?" kira and lamaria questioned miah in sync.

"i know but we was both drunk. but lemme be deadass, that shit was so fucking good" miah said thinking of the previous night.

lamaria gagged. "nahhh, y'all wylin"

"i know you ain talking, you ain stacie was real cute" kira said.

"alright chill on me, but yo i'ma fuck w y'all"

"where you going?" miah asked.

"..onadatewithstacie" lamaria said rushing to grab her coat and slide back into her boots.

"what??" , "why you ain tell us?" miah exclaimed happy for her friend.

"i don't knoww" she dragged.

"have fun boo, love you" miah said hugging her as kira did the same wishing her well on her date.

"glooks mami, love you" kira said as they walked lamaria out.

________________________

meanwhile..

"motherfucka you ate her out?" wick asked.

"it stank?" money asked passing the spliff back to wick.

"nigga shut up" jerry said reaching over to the passenger seat hitting the back of money neck.

the pulled up in jerry's hellcat to a trap house. where heather died.

"kinda glad she had that OD, now we know our shit needed work. the feds be on dick and woulda caught us if they knew a pill was makin mfs drop dead" jerry said nonchalantly getting out the car.

everyone knew he was lowkey heartless, he was centered all around and didn't care, that's why his circle was so small.

he grew a soft spot for few of his ex's but each time he was reminded why he doesn't let people in.

the 3 walked into the trap through the backdoor with snow covering their boots.

"yo wassgood dick" jerry said dapping up a hitman.