𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘
ʙʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ ɴʏᴄ, ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 29ᴛʜ.

𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘ʙʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ ɴʏᴄ, ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 29ᴛʜ

6:57 🏙️

"1 more quickie then we gotta go ma" he said lining himself up with me. i nodded and pulled him closer to me but was interrupted with his phone ringing.

the contact read "Money"

"waddup dick" money said.

"wassgood, i'm slutting shorty out gimme a minute" jerry said as he went to put it back in me.

"nigga we here, the girls here too so hurry ya freak asses up" money said hanging up.

"you thought i was playing? i'm about to embarrass you, have yo ass squirting under the table." he said teasing me.

"baee" i whined.

"that's my favorite thing to do, it's so sexy seeing you panic at the table" he grinned.

i mugged him then hopped off the counter. "shit my pants and panties are wet"

"here, i got these out yo room" he said handing me a bookbag with stuff to clean up and change into.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

after we cleaned up i changed my clothes and left out the bathroom while holding his hand.

we walked towards the entrance to meet everyone at one of the stores up front.

we turned the corner and see kira & reece fighting.

kira was dogging him, he was ona ground and lamaria was tryna pull her off of him.

i ran to kira to help her/ get her off of him. jerry jus walked and looked at the situation from afar.

"okay okay that's enough" i said pulling kira away. "what happened?" i asked.

"ion like this bitch and he shoved me" kira said bucking at reece.

"too motherfucking grow- you know what let's the fuck go" i said pulling her and reece by they ears as they winced in pain.

"get this nigga off of me" reece said swatting at my hand as i only held on tighter.

i held their ears until we walked in the food court. "now sit y'all asses down! acting a damn fucking fool" i said as everyone sat down and went quiet.