Strength

...

"Papa...
W-why won't they come back?" Eri sobbed as she stared at AFO.

AFO sighed, "because the heroes won't let them..." He replied, he didn't know what excuse to pull.

She hugged his legs and cried, "w-what about i-izuku? W-why can't I see h-him for a m-month"

"Because he's still close by so he can sneak back."

"W-why can't m-mom do t-the same?"

"Because it's too late..." AFO replied, his voice went a bit grim as he Patted Eri's head.

She quietly sobbed as AFO picked her up and took her to her room, he didn't really know how to comfort her. Especially with how he still hadn't gotten over their deaths personally.

_________________________________________

"The pain stopped.
And it's no longer dark, but where am I now?"
Izuku thought to himself as he looked around.

"I'm in a classroom. Wait I recognize this place all too well, I'm at my old Middle school
How did I get here... And why are my memories so foggy....? What time is it?"
He looked around, he was in his old uniform with his bookbag.

His eyes landed on a clock, "oh... It's the end of the day.
So then why am I still here?"

"Stupid Deku.
You never learn huh? Didn't I tell you to leave this school and never show your face again?"

"Kacchan? Was I somehow transported to the past...? I feel like I'm spectating, everything is so foggy and I hardly have control..."

"Not gonna respond? DIDN'T I TELL YOU THAT ANYONE WHO DISRESPECTS ME DIES!?"
He charged at Midoriya and sent out a large scale explosion.

"THIS HURTS A LOT MORE THAN IT SHOULD" Midoriya internally screamed as he fell to the ground in pain, the explosions didn't burn...
However, being hit felt like someone had disassembled his back and attempted to reassemble it.

"It's gone dark again"
Midoriya thought to himself as he opened his eyes. The pain itself had lasted a solid 10 minutes, when It was over he was somewhere else...

"Am I teleporting through time...? Where am I now??"

He opened his eyes and found himself on a rooftop.
His vision was foggy, he rubbed his eyes and sat up.

"I'm still in my middle school uniform.
But why am I on the floor-?"

"Ha! He really doesn't wanna give up huh!?"

"Hit him with another explosion, bakugo!"

"...it looks like I'm reliving my memories...
But I can fight, can't I?? Why do I hardly have control of my body."
He thought to himself as he felt an electric shock go down his back, his eyes widened as he was engulfed into a massive explosion.

He let out a blood curdling scream, it felt as if his head was splitting apart which made no sense to him since he was hit by an explosion.

He opened his eyes once again, he was back in the dark abyss.
"I don't know-
No.
I don't remember how I got here, but for some reason I'm reliving old memories...
But I can't remember how I got here and why....
But I know 1 thing for sure, those explosions are hurting a lot more than they should be. I remember pain...
The explosions are supposed to burn, not make me feel like someone's smashing my brain with a mallet.

So, I definitely put myself in this situation of reliving memories.
Cause if this was sleep, I'd feel the same exact pain or none at all.