Rule

...

"I'll rule"
Midoriya mumbled to himself in glee.

Endeavor could feel a pair of eyes staring him down. he looked up, his eyes locked with izuku's.

Fear struck him down as anger began to build up within him, he didn't know what to do....
However-

Before endeavor could even react, Izuku teleported beside him and captured him with his tendrils.

"Hello endeavor.

You're kind of getting in the way you know? So I'm here to get you out of the way"
He chuckled as he dragged him to the sky.

"Y-you prick, you won't get away with this..."

"And who exactly is stopping me? I'd love to meet them.
Cause it isn't going to be you.

Especially without a quirk."

"Huh!?"

"Hey endeavor...

What do you think the people of Japan will think when their current number 1...

Is quirkless?

I'm pretty curious..."
Midoriya grinned as he dragged endeavor towards him and began to steal his quirk.

Endeavor attempted to burn him with his flames but Midoriya made it that his quirk didn't work against him.

Endeavor screamed in pain as he felt his quirk get forcefully removed.

When the process was done he no longer had a beard or a mustache.

"And now you're quirkless!
What're you gonna do about it endeavor?

Nothing...

Cause you can't do anything.

No one can."
He sneered as he tossed him to the ground. with how high they were, when endeavor landed he broke a bone or 2.

"ENOUGH!" Ryukyu screamed as she tried to chomp down izuku, she was a dragon.

Midoriya dodged, teleportation came in handy.

"This quirk looks cool, but it's not worth taking"
Midoriya sighed as he touched her head, he sent 2 quirks down her system.

Toxin and landmine...

Ryukyu vomited blood as she fell to the ground and exploded everywhere, it was a gruesome sight to see.

Blood had splattered everywhere, it covered over 500 feet of land.

Midoriya had remained clean due to quickly putting up a domain around himself.

"Alright, 2 troubles out of the way.
All the landmines I set up are gone, so I'll set up some more before I call it a night."

Izuku went around, he set up bombs everywhere and then teleported back to base to allow the destruction to take place itself.

_________________________________________

"Breaking news...
Devastation across Tokyo.

Last night at around 10pm, Silencer launched a broad attack that killed millions...
Hundreds of buildings were destroyed in the catastrophe as innocent lives were claimed by the treacherous villain.

Amongst those who died, some pro heroes and a famous detective.
Detective Tsukauchi was found dead in his home last night, it appears he suffered a hemorrhage during his last moments.

Pro hero Ryukyu was gruesomely killed in details I will not being going into.

Pro hero endeavor wasn't killed but he's in critical condition at a hospital in Kyoto, it appears he's now quirkless...