XII. Here is The Plan

Tw: Harassment
Photo: By me

Tip was strolling around the stalls, looking at the things they had to sell. Today was the most fun she has had in years. She was a little flustered that she had danced with Dream but she knew he was doing to test her skill in the art. "We are traveling together." She reminded herself.

The words that the stall keeper she visited earlier came back to her, "Well better get him before someone else does. They will snatch him up like the last apple on a fruit sale." The thought made something inside flutter with excitement.

"Quit it. He probably doesn't even think of you in that way." She scolded herself, "Besides, whom ever I marry will become king of the SMP. That will scare him away."

She she walked past a small alley between two shops while lost in thought. She stopped, realizing that the stalls had stopped. She was about to turn around to head back into the festival to find Dream and Ranboo again but someone grabbed her from behind. They quickly covered her mouth with a rag to keep her yells and screams muffled. The person was much bigger and easily lifted her off the ground and brought her into the alleyway.

She kicked and struggled in the person's grasp but it seemed useless. They quickly brought her behind the buildings where there was nothing but the forest that surrounded the village. The person shoved her back into the wall of the building easily holding her small figure against it by her chest. He held the cloth to her mouth with his other hand, "Wow. The thief wasn't lying. It is her." The man laughed.

He was much larger than herself. He was covered in scars and tattoos. He was wearing a black shirt and black jeans and had no hair growing on his scalp. He smelt as if a dirty pig had another round or rolling around in the filthy mud. There were a few other men around who looked hungrily at her. "Go keep an eye out for the two that were with her." The man holding her down ordered one of the men, "I want to enjoy this one without any interruptions."

-

Dream glanced down the empty street that didn't have any stalls. He swore he saw Tip run down this way. Even Ranboo didn't see her and he was the tallest in the whole festival. He started to make his way back to Ranboo who was scanning the crowd for Tip when he saw someone standing in a small alley. He was leaning on the wall, cleaning his nails with a dagger but stopped when he saw Dream staring at him, "What do you want, punk?" He spat. He was in all black and any skin that was showing had a tattoo on it. His black hair was long and rugged like a rat had made a nest in it. His teeth were crooked when he snarled at Dream. His eyes were squinty like he hadn't seen light in ages.

Dream was half tempted to snap back at the guy but he restrained himself, "Nothing."

"Then get lost." He hissed. Dream walked past the alley and over to Ranboo.

"We need to get in that alley. There is a guy there and he is hiding something." Dream spoke softly.

"⏚⎍⏁ ⍙⊑⏃⏁ ⏃⏚⍜⎍⏁ ⏁⟟⌿?" Ranboo asked, forgetting that Dream didn't know how to speak his language. (But what about Tip?)

Dream raised an eyebrow at Ranboo not understanding what he was saying, "I don't know what you said." Ranboo rolled his eyes and then waved for Dream to continue. "Here is the plan."