XXXI. Royal Paperwork

Queen Tip had started to fix the economy after weeks of work. The people could make their own income from getting jobs or opening businesses. The crime rate in the TipSMP went down as she had started paying guards more. Sorcerers were able to live and prosper like everyone else. Their powers helped improve the SMP and better goods that were traded with other nations. Any sorcerers who still supported the Sorcerer Succession and tried to cause it again were quickly captured by Philza, Technoblade, and Drista. They had a fair trial but were imprisoned usually.

"What do you think?" Dream asked as he showed Drista the ring. A silver band with a dark purple tear shaped amethyst on top. The gem was cut perfectly to catch the light from all angles. The sun shined elegantly off the amethyst as they walked back to the palace.

"Ohh! That is beautiful! She is going to love it!" Drista said excitedly.

"You think so?" He asked.

Drista rolled her eyes, "Duh! Is that even a question? She will of course say yes. You guys obviously like each other. The real question is, are you okay being king?"

Dream closed the ring box and it disappeared into thin air for later. "Yeah. I have been really thinking about it and I've already helped her with the SMP so much so I am okay with being king."

"Hmm... the DreamSMP. That's kinda got a nice ring to it." Drista said, "Are you going to do it tonight?"

He nodded, "I hope Corsa is down for a flight tonight."

"I'm sure she will be for your cause." Drista agreed, "Looking forward to having a sister-in-law!"

Dream chuckled, "She hasn't said yes yet."

"Oh but she will. It's obvious." Drista said confidently. There was the flapping of winnings as Ejin landed next to them. Larger wing beats followed after of Corsa flying in. She landed heavily next to the siblings.

"You have plans with the queen?" She asked in Dream's mind.

"I do. Mind taking us for a flight tonight at sunset?" He asked her.

She snorted, "It would be my honor."

"Thanks Corsa." He said.

"Shall we get to the palace? I will take us there." She said.

"I'm down." Drista said. Corsa lowered her neck to allow them to climb into her sattle.

"Fly! Fly! Fly!" Ejin shrieked as he pushed off into the air. He had learned how to speak telepathically a few weeks ago and he was quite loud in their minds.

They made it to the castle in a few minutes. Corsa landed in the courtyard, scaring a few servants away. "I will be ready at sunset for you." Corsa hummed. He nodded and went inside the castle. He found Tip talking to Nihachu in the main study of the castle. Dream made sure that all his friends knew of his plans so when Nihachu saw him, she smiled. Tip was sitting at her desk with a pile of papers in front of her.

"Tip. I gotta go help with the kitchen. You all good here?" She asked Tip.

Tip nodded, "Thanks for keeping me company, Niki."

Nihachu smiled, "Of course." She left them in the study. Dream came around the desk and hugged Tip from behind. He rested his chin on her shoulder so he could see what she was reading.

"How was the day with Drista?" She asked as she read over a trade from.

He kissed her on the cheek, "Pretty fun. Tried to stay out of trouble. What's all this?"

"Royal paperwork." Tip said in a fancy accent, "A great Queen must understand her duties as a queen and sign a ridiculous amount of trade permissions and authentications." She used a pen to sign the bottom of the paper she was reading.