IX. A New Mission

Purpled led the way back to the place where Ranboo, Wilbur, and Tip were waiting. "Oh my gosh! You're okay!" Tip said to Dream, running up to him and giving him a hug around the waist.

He felt his cheeks get hot, "I'm fine princess." He teased to hide the fact. She realized what she was doing and let go and turning as red as a cherry.

"Dream. You need to leave." Wilbur stated all of a sudden.

"What? Why?" Dream asked, shocked.

"Ranboo said that the hunters had compasses." Wilbur said like that explained everything.

Dream raised an eyebrow, "And..."

"And that means that they could have tracker compasses." Wilbur tolled his eyes.

"What are those?" Punz asked before Dream could.

Wilbur sighed, "Am I the only one that does research around here? Tracker compasses are a magical item that can be used to track certain people. They can only be created by sorcerers."

"How could they get them? They would need a sorcerer and they were killed off." Purpled argued.

Wilbur shook his head, "The royals can have sorcerers because they are special but they are usually very loyal servants that listen to the king. Since Techno works for the king he can get them." Dream took a quick glance at Tip.

"So they are tracking you?" Punz asked Dream.

"I guess." Dream shrugged.

"There is a village North of here called Snowchester. I think they might be able to help." Wilbur added.

"Snowchester? That is super far North. It would take several days to get there." Dream said.

"Well I believe that they have a sorcerer who lives in secret that can break the compasses bind on you, Dream." Wilbur explained.

Dream looked distraught at the thought of heading so far North but he didn't have much of a choice. They had to get the hunters off of their back before they could track down the person who framed him. Dream sighed, "Alright, fine. Are you coming with me?" Dream asked Tip and Ranboo. He was kind of hoping she would say yes. He enjoyed traveling with others.

"I'm in," Tip smiled, "but you have to teach me how to use a sword."

Dream thought for a second, "Deal princess. It won't be easy though."

She nodded accepting the task. "⟟'⋔ ☊⍜⋔⟟⋏☌ ⍙⟟⏁⊑ ⏁⍜⍜." Ranboo said and then stood next to Tip. (I'm coming with too)

"You must hurry. Techno is relentless. He will kill all of you if you aren't careful." Wilbur ordered.

"You all can gather your things and I will get you supplies for your journey." Nihachu said quickly. The group walked quickly back to Wilbur's place where the two young boys --Tommy and Tubbo were waiting patiently.

"You're back!" Tommy spoke excitedly as they started to file into the house.

"And Dream is still alive." Tubbo pointed out, causing Dream to chuckle slightly.

"Tommy, Tubbo, come help me gather supplies. Dream, Lea, and Ranboo have to leave." Nihachu ordered and headed stright for the kitchen.

"Where are they going?" Tubbo asked, following Nihachu into the kitchen and Tommy following.

Their conversation was lost from Wilbur speaking, "Dream? Do you know which way you need to head?"

Dream thought for a moment, "I'm guessing North."

"North East. You don't want to miss it either. Snowchester is a really small town and easy to pass it. If you don't know where it is. If you miss it, you'll be stuck in an endless frozen tundra." Wilbur warned, "I'll give you a map in hopes that it will help."

Dream nodded, accepting the new information, "I'm sure I can handle it."

Wilbur pulled out a scroll from one of the bookshelves and unrolled it, "I recommend stopping in this village to get any bit of supplies, warm clothes, etc." He pointed to a small village that was in the path of Snowchester which was the furthest from any civilization.

Tip started to go around the house-- with Ranboo collecting weapons and gear that they had brought with them. It wasn't long before they had everything and Nihachu had finished packing the supplies. Dream slung the backpack Nihachu gave him over his shoulder before securing his mask to the front of his face.

"You two ready?" Dream asked Ranboo and Tip who nodded.

"⊬⍜⎍ ⍙⟟⌰⌰ ☊⍜⋔⟒ ⏃⋏⎅ ⌇⟒⟒ ⋔⟒ ⏃☌⏃⟟⋏, ⍀⟟☌⊑⏁ ⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜?" Tubbo asked in the other language. (You will come and see me again, right Ranboo?)

"⟟ ⍙⟟⌰⌰ ⏁⍀⊬. ⎅⍜⟒⌇ ⏁⊑⟟⌇ ⋔⏃☍⟒ ⎍⌇ ⎎⍀⟟⟒⋏⎅⌇?" Ranboo asked, hoping the brunette would say yes. (I will try. Does this make us friends?)

"⟟⏁ ⎅⍜⟒⌇! ⎎⍀⟟⟒⋏⎅⌇ ⌇⟒⟒ ⟒⏃☊⊑ ⍜⏁⊑⟒⍀ ⍜⎎⏁⟒⋏ ⌇⍜ ⊬⍜⎍ ⏚⟒⏁⏁⟒⍀ ☊⍜⋔⟒ ⎐⟟⌇⟟⏁ ⏃ ⌰⍜⏁." Tubbo answered. Ranboo nodded with a smile. (It does! Friends see each other often so you better come visit a lot.)

"Oh Lea! Before you leave..." Nihachu said before heading into the kitchen. She came out with a sword in a holster. Tip remembered her using the blade in the battle earlier. "I think you will be needing a weapon on your journey."

"But this is yours." She said, hesitant to take the sword.

"It's okay. Wilbur owes me a new sword and I never use it but when I do I am never defeated. If you are out there, you need to have a trusty sword. It is better off being used than collecting dust." Nihachu placed the sheathed sword in her palms, "It's made of a steel and tungsten damascus alloy so it is tougher than most." She explained. The hilt, pommel and guard of the sword shone a beautiful sliver in the firelight. A amethyst was pressed into the hilt that sparkled, "It's name is Fiolett meaning Violet."

Tip pulled the sword out of the sheath just a bit to show the end of the blade. There was a dragon on the surface of the wavy metal. "This is beautiful, Niki." Tip smiled, pushing the blade back into the sheath.

"It is. I want you to be safe out there so I know you will be once you learn to wield it." She said.

Tip tied the sword to her hip. It was heavy. It off set her balance but she was sure she would get used to it. "We have to get going." Dream said.

"Yeah." Tip agreed, "Thank you all for everything."

"Of course." Punz said and stepped up to Tip. He spoke down to her so only she could hear him, "If Dream doesn't suffice I can show you how it's done. I will make sure you enjoy it." Tip scrunched up her nose and forced out a thanks.

She followed Dream and Ranboo outside into the dawn air. The sun was starting to rise in the East. Dream was looking at a compass, heading slightly North East.

"How long will it take for us to reach the village?" Tip asked Dream.

"Wilbur said we should reach it early tomorrow morning so not too far." Dream answered, pocketing the compass, "We will do your first training lesson later today."