XXVIII. Rebels (Part 2)

"I'm going, Techno!" Dream snapped.

"No you're not!" Technoblade demanded, "You are still injured. You could barely wield a sword."

"I don't care!" Dream yelled.

"Yelling will get you two nowhere." A soft but strong voice said.

They both turned to the voice. "Niki?" They asked at the same time from seeing the young woman standing in the doorway.

"Yes. Now will you two stop fighting? It's obviously not getting anywhere." She snapped. Punz, Purpled, Tommy, Tubbo, and another man came inside. He was wearing a green cloak and a green and white striped bucket hat. He had raven wings folded up on his back.

It was Philza. Technoblade's, Wilbur's, and Tommy's father. "What is happening. I heard that Wilbur is king now." He asked. Dream felt a powerful presence around Philza. He had no idea Philza was a sorcerer but this was one sorcerer he would not want to mess with.

The room went silent. "He is. Wilbur killed the king and has Tip." Technoblade answered a few seconds later. They caught them up on what happened.

"So wait. That Lea chick you showed up with was actually the princess?" Punz asked. Dream nodded. "Nice dude." Punz grinned.

"Wilbur wants to create a new era called the Sorcerer Succession. Sorcerers will kill every mortal." Drista explained, "No one will be spared."

"Who are you and how do you know this?" Nihachu asked Drista.

"Oh. I'm Drista. We got the Sorcerer message this morning." Drista said. Nihachu's eyes widened. She looked between Drista and Dream now seeing the resemblance. Drista rubbed the back of her neck, "We will explain everything later. I'm sure sorcerers will start this era right now. They could be burning down villages and towns right now as we speak. Techno, I do think Dream has to come with. We are out of time. We need all the power we can get."

Technoblade sighed, "Fine. What's the plan?"

"Sorcerers will be teleporting into the palace to work for Wilbur. That is our gap. He has to let the field down so they can get in." Philza said.

"What about the rest of us? The ones who don't have powers?" Bad asked.

"We distract. The moment the field goes down we attack the palace. The dragons have fire powers right?" Technoblade asked.

Drista smiled, "Of course." The two dogs barked and wagged their tails.

"When does the force field go down?" Punz asked.

"Wilbur will send out a message to sorcerers." Philza answered.

"But then he would know that we are coming. He already knows that we are alive." Drista pointed out.

"He doesn't know I'm here. I'm obscured from his seeing magic. I will get the message and then we can go in." Philza explained.

"That's so cool! You gotta teach me how to do that!" Drista admired.

Philza smiled. "Maybe later. Dream and I will handle Wilbur." He looked at Dream, "Can you handle that?"

Dream nodded, "I have too. I have to get Tip out of there."

Philza nodded, "Drista, you will look for Tip and any other hostages. In fact, I'm going to show you both how to hide your magic from Wilbur so he doesn't know you are there." The siblings followed him outside where they could learn how to cast the spells.

Philza showed them two different spells to hide from certain sorcerers and all sorcerers. The siblings practiced for a little until Philza froze, "The message it's now!"

All of their eyes narrowed, "Techno!" Dream shouted. Technoblade and the others came outside. "It's happening right now! We have to go!" Dream said.

"Hurry go!" Technoblade ordered them. The two dogs changed into their true forms. Corsa roared loudly. Ranboo, Punz, and Purpled climbed onto her back. She lifted into the sky and flew towards the castle. Dream summoned his mask and axe out of thin air.

"Hide your magic." Philza instructed the two siblings, "Now teleport." He said. The three of them disappeared from the city street. They appeared in the library of the palace. Dream fell to his knee in a groan of pain.

"Dream!" Drista yelped.

"I'm fine." He grit his teeth.

"Keep your magic hidden, Dream. Don't let it slip." Philza warned.

"I got it." Dream said as he stood up again. "Drista, go."

She hesitated to go but nodded and left the two. "Come on. We have to find Wilbur before he organizes the sorcerers that are arriving." Philza instructed. They ran into the corridors of the castle. They found the throne room.