IV. Logstedshire

Photo by me.

Chimneys bellowed out dark smoke around the small town of Logstedshire. "Keep your pockets empty and stay close to me." Dream ordered as they entered the town. He slipped on his mask and led the two into the town.

"Dream? Well I'll be damned." Spoke a British accent coming up on Dream's left after a bit of walking. He was tall. About as tall as Dream and wore a red beanie on his curly brown hair. Round glasses sat on his nose but they didn't have any prescription. He wore a long leather cloak with a flag pin on the front the Tip didn't recognize. There was a young woman following him who had pink and white hair like highlights and warm brown eyes.

"Hey Wilbur and Niki." Dream said.

"Hello." Nihachu said with a warm smile.

"I thought you were on the run since your name is a bit messy right now." Wilbur said.

"I was." Dream agreed.

"Who are they?" Nihachu asked, pointing to Tip and Ranboo.

"Oh oh Dream~. You picked up a lady now?" Wilbur taunted.

"No. No. This is Lea and Ranboo." Dream spoke quickly, turning a bit red. He was glad he was wearing the mask. "We are just traveling. This is Nihachu and Wilbur."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Ranboo and Lea. You can call me Niki." Nihachu said warmly and greeted them.

"It's nice to meet you as well." Tip smiled.

"Well let's head inside before it rains again. Are you and your travel buddies sticking around?" Wilbur asked Dream.

Dream nodded, "I need your guy's help with something."

Wilbur led the way back to his house to a two story building that was squished between two shops. It had rotting wood paneling and looked several years old. They went inside smelling smoke and butter. The front door led into a small foyer with narrow wooden stairs leading to the second floor. There was an archway on the right that opened up into a small living room with several couches and cushioned chairs surrounding a fireplace.

There was another archway on the other side of the living room that had a tiny kitchen with a back door that opened right up to the forest. Wilbur hung up his cloak and led everyone into the living room. There was a crash on the floor above causing Tip to jump. "Sorry about that, my brother and his friend are here while my father travels." Wilbur explained.

As soon as he said that, two sets of footsteps crashed down the wooden stairs and two young boys around 16 or 17 came into the room. "Woah! Is that Dream?" The short brunette asked, staring at Dream. He was cute with a pink, scrunched up nose, and bright blue eyes that reflected the sky on a sunny day. His clothes were dirty, wrinkled, and worn.

"Don't be stupid, Tubbo." The other boy said. He was much taller than the burnett and had golden blond hair and electric blue eyes.

"That is Dream, Tommy. He is my apprentice." Wilbur said with a prideful grin.

Both of their mouths dropped. "Your fuckin' lyin'." Tommy argued.

Wilbur chuckled, "I'm not. I taught this guy everything he knows." Wilbur pat Dream on the back.

Dream rolled his eyes, "Well not everything."

"Woah! Are you an Endermen?" Tubbo asked, now seeing Ranboo standing uncomfortably in the room. Ranboo nodded. "☊⏃⋏ ⊬⍜⎍ ⌇⌿⟒⏃☍ ⟒⋏⎅⟒⍀⋔⟒⋏?" Tubbo said in the language, surprising Tip. (Can you speak endermen?)

Ranboo's ears perked up, "⟟ ☊⏃⋏. ⏃⍀⟒ ⊬⍜⎍ ⎎⌰⎍⟒⋏⏁?" (I can. Are you fluent?)

Tubbo nodded and giggled, "⟟ ⌰⍜⎐⟒ ⏁⍜ ⎍⌇⟒ ⟟⏁ ⏁⍜ ⌿⟟⌇⌇ ⍜⎎⎎ ⏁⍜⋔⋔⊬. ⟟'⋔ ⏁⎍⏚⏚⍜ ⏚⊬ ⏁⊑⟒ ⍙⏃⊬." (I love to use it to piss off Tommy. I'm Tubbo by the way.)