You gonna meet them

Three days after arriving in Japan you were meeting your supposed friends.

You were currently on a bike, waiting for your twin to confirm something.

Asta checked again the name of the location on YOUR phone, then asked a passerby, in English for her Japanese had gotten a bit if uncertain, if you were the right place.

You saw her sigh in contempt at the positive answer.

Your grip tightened on the seat of the bike you were on.

It was a two seat bike, you and your twin had seen on a bike shop. Ocean Blue, two seats, four pedals, two wheels and a cool vibe.

It was mostly bought because of a sudden memory of you using to have a bike.

Like you saw a person a bike and you thought 'tell me I didn't look like that' and it was pretty obvious it meant you had a bike before.

After hearing it your sister immediately insisted that it would be best, then, for you to have a bike in case it made you remember some more of your life.

But since your condition was extremely fragile (weak your sister said, but you preferred the other more fancy-like word) it was not an option to let you use a bike, alone.

But a bike for two was a whole other thing, of course.

And that was pretty much the excuse you rehearsed for your parental figure to hear.

No regrets on the purchase, it was one of the coolest things ever.

And it was faster than walking.

You squealed.

You were excited for the meal.

Apparently, you had succeeded in changing the past, but you had no idea how much, what were the outcomes and how the fuck you did it.

You just hoped everyone was happy.

Also that you met the characters, but you felt a little bit selfish and unrealistic.

It would've been too ideal, you just probably made friends with some people and converted them to your cult.

And then appeared at the right moment.

Which didn't mean you didn't want to meet those extra-friends. You loved the idea of being able to discuss your passion with someone else.

You really were curious about what was changed, but one certain thing is that you probably stalked the Tokyo revengers boys and girls.

You were certain you had hundred photos of them. It felt like an evidence.

The question now was, where were they? 

Your sister coming back to the bike took you out of your train of though.

"We're like two streets away, you good?", she checked to make sure you had energy to continue the ride.

"Yep", you distractedly replied while nervously replacing the mask you were wearing.

No big emotional shocks, said the doctor, things gotta go smooth. 

So you used familiar things. 

One big surprise it was that wearing a mask made you comfortable and more calm. 

Second big surprise was that you caught your sister making a list of person you COULDN'T meet, because it would give you a shock. 

There was Mikey's name on it. And Draken's. You couldn't see more of it but you swore to yourself that same night, that you would sneak out of the house to meet those people no matter what.

Third surprise. Sometimes you would dream and it was a memory. You dreamt next to your mother? Bam. Memory of you playing hide-and-seek with her when you were five. As a consequence you slowly started to associate sleep with memory recovering.

Fourth surprise. You would look at a place, sometimes a person, and think it was familiar.

This park or whatever was no exception.

You were on the sidewalk, not far from there were a few stairs that leaded to a red arc.

"What's the name of this place?", you asked to see if it would magically bring back some memory, or maybe just to check out the place later, it looked pretty neat.

"Well the person just now said it was Musasi shrine or something."

Okay, you were definitely checking out the place later.

Maybe even sleeping there, who knew?

"Oi. Let's go." ordered your sibling as she got on the engine and started pedaling.

"Mmmh alright...", you sent a last glance to the shrine, to make sure you would remember visiting afterwards.

Your sister did most of the pedaling, you were just like a promotion, do three tours and get one free.

It was 12 pm with fifty minutes on Sunday second of April 2008, and you were on a bike going towards meeting strangers you used to call friends.

Damn did that looked exciting.

You arrived in front of the restaurant at five minutes before one in the afternoon. There was a big sign saying Tonkatsu.

Your mind connected it with fried pork.

Sadly your stomach felt full, and it was certainly not ready to eat, even though you barely ate at breakfast.

Your twin meanwhile searched for a place to park the bike. She did not found it but a employee of the restaurant, seeing you as potential clients approached you.

He first made sure you were interested in eating at this place in an approximative English. Your sister responded that yes, but that she had no idea were to park the bike and that they had a reunion with some friends, to which the waiter assured that they had a place for the bike, that you needed not to worry.

"Awesome! then please show my brother the place! Meanwhile I'll chose a table and tell our friends we're here."

You blinked.

"What?", but your sister was already inside the building and you were being shown the way, so you just got off the bike and took it to wherever the waiter judged good to put it.

Turned out they had a special place for bikes inside the parking lot. The easiness of the task didn't mean you weren't going to revenge somehow later.