all good, all good

In a futile attempt to believe everything was okay, you analyzed the situation. Sure it wasn't the best group of people to meet in that kind of situation, you admitted to yourself, someone dumber and nicer would've been preferable, but it's not like they knew exactly where you were, right?

The elevator stopped, and you both got out. Your guide took the exact same path that you had taken a few minutes earlier, you even walked in front of your room.

You could still escape, right? At most they knew which floor you were in, and it's not like the Hotel would let them enter as they pleased. Maybe they were being kicked out right now. And your uncle was in the hotel with you. And it wasn't even like you were worried: they meant nothing to you now!

They were just the characters they once were, at the other side of the screen (or hotel in this case).

Plus, was there even a proof they were here because of you? How embarrassing would it be for you to believe that they would move so much just because of you, if in reality it was a complete other reason.

Denying more and more the truth, you even told yourself that, considering the Haitani were quite rich (it was just a guess though, but one that you were pretty sure of before even meeting them in this life) they could have just known this Hotel from before.

Right?

Right.

Of course everything was all right!

You swore to yourself you wouldn't waste too much emotions on them anyway.

Upon entering the second living room, at the end of the corridor, you decided to put aside the matter. You profusely thanked your guide before he left. Your next move was greeting your uncle, who was alone and checking his phone, asking him how he was, explaining the reason of your late arrival, and mentioning Asta was sleeping.

He stood up from the sofa and went for a hug while greeting you back. And you casually asked, the Haitani and Hanma being here was it intentional, or...?

Your uncle (your mother's twin except from the fact that he was a bit paler and had them honey brown eyes) laughed, said no dropping the smile for less than a second, then continued laughing as he took out his phone to text someone. Your mother, you noticed eavesdropping.

"So did you hear about the deal or is she leaving that to me?", he asked, after deciding to go back to your room to check on your sister and leave to a less public place, because y'know, some unwanted people were in the Hotel.

"She said you were going to explain everything.", you answered while following him.

"Fucking knew it.", he inhaled and checked your face, prepared to read it's reactions,"So I have good news; the notebooks are being succesfully retrieved and destroyed. However we had to promise something."

He scanned your face, waiting for you to ask what was the promise. You raised an eyebrow, he sighed.

"Well we accepted to re-install contact between you and your friends. But they did not want just a call, of course", he showed his palm for you to give him the room key," since that wasn't enough apparently. And so we said that you couldn't just meet everyone, so we made them pick a few, and that's gonna be the first group, who is here and is only meeting you only if you accept to see them.", he sent a side glance before pushing your room's door.

"Then they'll leave and talk. They're hoping to convince you to come back.", he scrutinized your facial expressions again, "Don't forget there's no pressure put on you. You can do what you want."

Asta was still deeply asleep, thank goodness, and as you closed the door you explained what had happened with your memories. And because you felt it was safer than with Asta, you revealed about the only short moments remaining about them.

He gave you no major reactions. After a moment of silence, he simply asked wether he was allowed to tell his sister about this.

"Well...", you started off, a bit lost about that,"sure thing, of course, but uhm...", you didn't really wanted them to know, because they were helping you move on, and those memories felt forbidden to possess, when you had already caused too much trouble, "you don't need to specify..."

"It's alright. It's not your fault, they're just worried.", he commented, patting you in the head.

"I know... thank you."

And an awkward silence installed in the room, and you had no idea what to say. To make matters worse, your sister didn't snore. You owed her 5 motherfricking dollars.

"Anyways.", your uncle (you needed to ask him his name) broke the silence,"Would you want to know who you're meeting? I know you want to meet them."

You let out a little laugh,"Yeah, please."

He listed five people; Takemichi Hanagaki, Kisaki Tetta, Schinichiro Sano, Senju Kawaragi, Inui Seishu

Oh well

Lovely

Such a group was unexpected. It was almost one of every close group. Sano for the first generation of Black Dragons and his family, Hanagaki for Mizo Middle Five, Inui for his friend and maybe the Shiba. Senju for her family and Kisaki you had no idea why.

You asked if they were going to meet you all at once?

But your uncle said that it was up to you. You asked to see them one at a time, if possible.

Did you have any preference on who to meet first? You said no, even though your mind went to Schinichiro due to how desastrous was the last encounter. Or maybe Hanagaki because he was central to this world. But you didn't felt like choosing, you kept silent.

Without a word, your uncle took out his phone, went on his contact while holding the phone parallel to the ground so you could see who he was calling.

"Say, how long was your sister awake for?", he suddenly asked.

Completely taken aback by the question, and slightly ashamed for it because you felt like you had forgotten Asta, you guessed two stressing days, (one stressing day equals to two normal days).

His conclusion was that Kisaki Tetta woud be last. And without allowing you to inquire any further about whatever that meant, he selected a number and called it.

The person, whoever it was, answered at once.

Your uncle (you definitely needed his name) asked them to go to room number 620, which was wrong, because you were in room 618.

Inui's voice hesitantly agreed. Your uncle also ordered to be careful, Hanma Shuji and the Haitani brother were seen on the Hotel, and they should not, in any circumstances, know where Andreas was.

"Alright"

"Oh, and-"concluded your uncle before hanging up"-warn Takemitchy Hanagaki that he's next."

"Good?", your uncle asked you.

"I have three questions."

He chuckled as he reached into his pocket, took out a paper and wrote what was happening, to leave it next to Asta.

"Alright go on.", he said taking the room keys, but going towards the bathroom. Out of instinct, you didn't move, but he motioned for you to follow him.

Which left you even more confused. "Well now I have four questions."