oh dear

He was two meters away, and he had been behind you all this time, now only one meter away and he was reaching his hand towards you, to catch you perhaps, and he was grinning, yes, butg grinning coldly. 

And for some reason you were fucking scared, and somehow you instinctively pivoted to face him and your leg bolted up in an attempt to kick his hand out of your personal space.

However he reacted as well and he withdrew his hand and sent his right leg to counterattack.

The following events were embarrassing for you.

Your movements may have been precise and controlled, you had zero strength, so as soon as his leg came into contact with yours, you were sent flying backwards. It could have been worse, after all, he had detected no resistance in the contact, consequently reducing the strength his attack. Furthermore, you had been sent flying basically towards the room you wanted to enter, the door opening because of the impact. You had just entered in a different way than planned, and on the floor.

Wasting not time you jumped on your feet and left the bathroom as well, closing the door between the bathroom and the room/ living room, which had a lock. The fear giving you wings, you reached the living room's door, pushed it right opened.

The sudden but unintentional slam of the door caused Inui to turn around. His eyes first widened in surprise, for he was thinking you had given up, but then his face frowned at your irresponsability. In response, you pointed your finger in the vague direction of the bathroom door when, coincidentally, a loud thump came from there.

"Hanma", you explained, and the frown disappeared from Inui's face, "And Rindou," you added as you grabbed his arm and fled to the safety of your room, where you had your phone, your key, and a sister to protect.

Maybe Hanma was truly blocked by the bathroom door, maybe he wasn't, you needed to disappear and your room was near, and Inui's probably not. A quite loud bang told you the bathroom door of room 620 did not, in fact, resist to Hanma, but by then you were in room 618 with every outside door locked.

Your sister had yet to awaken, even with all the racket outside, and was still sleeping soundly in the bed (now completely covered, like a burrito). You quickly scanned the room for your phone, found it where it was supposed to be, and typed a message to your uncle.

As you paced around the room, you did an oral check-up of the situation so that Inui could be aware of what was happening and/or add anything he deemed important, "Room 620 is banned, probably broken into. Hanma and Rindou were seen on the onsen path but are probably on the hallway right now." As realization hit, you started whispering, " so those are also banned. And for some reason they are angry. Where even is Ran?" you sighed, "Anyways, at least my uncle is here somewhere."

You glanced at Inui, who was looking at your sister, discovering about the sibling you would barely mention. You felt the need to explain, "This is Asta, she's my twin and she's recovering because she took care of me."

Inui stared at her for a few more seconds,"You did mention you had a sibling", he muttered.

Not knowing how to respond to that, you just invited him to sit down somewhere. You read your uncle's response to your text; he was coming with food, and that you hould not worry, because the Hotel allowed you, exceptionally, to eat in the room.

Concern written all over your face, you started another text to make sure your uncle was aware that the biggest problem right now wasn't the food, but three ridiculously strong gang members that could pretty much take him down individually if they wanted to. Before you even sent the message he texted you that, not to worry, he had a gun. 

Not wanting to care any more than that, you let it go, sat down and asked Inui if he was hungry as well.

Timidly, he admitted he was planning on eating dinner soon. Great, you replied, you uncle was coming with food.

Precisely at that moment, someone knocked the door. But you weren't dumb, and knew that this was way too soon for it to be your uncle. You and Inui exchanged a glance and - feeling like a spy- you asked him to answer the door.

Inui  stood up and silently approached the door, and the knocking becoming more insistant, asked who it was.

There was a slight delay in the response, but soon enough, Rindou's voice was demanding to speak with Andreas. 

And before Inui could deny your presence, the younger Haitani added that they had heard you.

Unsure about what to do, you sent a worried glance to Inui. He motioned for you to leave through the onsen. It was risky, yes, but Hanma was threatening to break the door, so at least you knew he was not waiting for you there. 

You went to pick up your sister but Inui stopped you, whispered that they were not be looking for her, so she'd be safe, and that he would protect her. You reluctantly left, after covering you sister completely and putting a backpack next to her so she wouldn't be seen immediately, all while Inui told the two people outside the door that while he was on the phone with you, he had yet to meet you tonight. 

'Gosh this day is never ending', you thought, carefully opening the door of the bathroom, checking your surroundings. Meanwhile, Inui's lie had been refuted and he had changed the strategy to holding the door and stating that you were not leaving this room, and that they would have to state their intentions before talking to you.

As a precaution, you closed the bathroom's door. There was some indinstinct but heated exchange on the other room, reminding you that you needed to leave, thoughts whirled around in your head; to leave, yes, but to where?

You then opened the onsen's door, stuck your head outside and there was nothing on the right. From that path you could not get to the corridor, nor the living rooms. So maybe you could just stay in the bathroom until Friederich arrived, you thought as you checked behind the door. 

It wasn't like you could leave anyway! As soon as you saw his figure behind the door you immediately stepped back, attempting to close the door but you did not have enough strength to fight off -surprise surprise- Ran Haitani!