Ride home

"So do you still live in the green apartment on the third floor?", Yuhuza asked.

"No, but we do live near by. The apartment belonged to someone else when we searched it up so we built a house not far from there.", answered Asta.

"Oh, it's said 'bought' in Japanese.", you corrected.Asta frowned, thought about it as you reached the entrance of the restaurant, then spoke, "No, it's built. I meant built."

"So the house was made just for us?", you half-joked.

"Yes," insisted Asta,"it was built on a wasteland not far from there. It was part of the reasons we just arrived recently."

"Ah?", you raised an eyebrow, but she waved it off, meaning she would talk about it later, "But, yeah, it's basically the same route.", you said to Yuhuza.

It followed the same streets you would usually take to get to Musasi shrine, or just to get anywhere.

"The same route as what?", asked your sister.

"The route to the green apartment," you simply responded before proposing that your sister should get the bike since you were the one who parked it.

"Yeah, but who was pedaling?", and with that argument you had to go and ask the waiter to help you push the parking door who was a bit too heavy for you, not to mention when coming back with the bike you would have your hands occupied.

It was when you touched your vehicle, that it hit you that you unconsciously knew your way home from here.

It was evident you would know the way to the Musasi shrine, it was a different thing to be able to identify the route and to compare. You childishly grinned; unconscious memories were your favorite, because you didn't question it like you could with dream memories.

When you arrived to the small group, they were discussing how they came and how they should get to your house.

Emma had arrived with, you quote, "with the help of a friend". Her slightly flustered smile made you suspect it was Draken.

The Shiba siblings used a Taxi, so the only problem was the two seat bike.

A five minute discussion resolved the problem. Emma and Yuhuza volunteered to ride the bike, meanwhile Taiju, Asta and you would call a Taxi.

This way, Emma would be able to announce to Draken (knew it) that she would stay at a friend's house, and so would Yuhuza with Hakkai, if the meeting wasn't over already.

"Great! Do you know the away? How long do you think it will take?", asked your sister.

"It should take ten to fifteen minutes, I think.", responded Yuhuza.

"We'll wait for you with hot cocoa.", you smiled.

After being explained it was the same way to you ex-apartment except that once there, it was two squares to the left, Emma and Yuhuza, departed (with Shiba in the front seat). Meanwhile your small group went to a bigger street non-far away, so you could catch a Taxi.

The ride was quite silent, except for when Taiju had to go in the font seat of the Taxi because behind he was blocking the view of the driver, and when you realized you had forgotten your mask in the restaurant.

Once arrived, Asta insisted to pay the driver, and won the argument which really didn't surprise you.

Since you three had more or less fifteen minutes before Yuhuza and Emma arrived, you went to the kitchen, heated the water, searched for marshmallows, the cacao powder, the sugar, the milk, heated the milk, did everything to properly welcome the guests.

Taiju was kidnapped by Asta who showed him around the house, although you suspected it was more to question him about how he fought with you and the consequent relationship.

On the other side, it took no time for the two girls to arrive at the Musasi shrine.

Draken and Mikey were there, and so were Hakkai and Mitsuya, but the rest was already gone.

They seemed to be having a discussion which mostly consisted on teasing Draken (although Hakkai was a bit too shy to partake in it). The girls deviated to enter the place in front of the Shrine, and Mitsuya immediately elbowed Draken. The conversation ceased.

After crossing the place until the stairs, Emma and Yuhuza stopped in front of the small group."You are done already?", asked Draken standing, because he believed the only answer could be yes.

"No, we came to tell you we're going to stay at our friend's house for the afternoon.", replied Emma, much to the group's surprise.

"Huh?", uttered Hakkai, Mikey hummed because he had a Dorayaki in his mouth and Draken went, "Ah?".

Yuhuza continued,"Yeah, Taiju must be already there. Thanks for waiting, though."

"Thanks a lot!" brightly smiled Emma.

"Well then we're going.", added Yuhuza before waving and leaving.

Draken sighed as he sat down again.Hakkai asked Mitsuya if he could spend the rest of the afternoon with him, and Mikey asked for more Dorayakis (obviously Mitsuya said yes).

Back to your house, or the house that was apparently built just for your coming, everything you had prepared was placed on the living room's small table, and everyone was sitting on the couches.

The living room was made of two parts. One was a table with four chairs around, a few closets for napkins, glasses and the fancy things to show off to the guests.

The other section was the comfy living room, two big couches surrounding a small triangle-shaped table (called by everyone as 'the small table of the living room' or 'the triangle') with a flowerpot in the middle. The window in front also had a seat filled with pillows (there was even one who was like two meters long (with nobody drawn on it I promise)).