Easter Egg Hunt (KootraHD)

It was Easter and Jordan knew what that meant and sure enough he was right. He let James lead him around with some help from Dex, Seamus and once again his oh so loving boyfriend Aleks. The day went as expected, eggs filled with weird shit and a note giving a hint to the next location. Though the things in the eggs were… how do you say unique? What ever you want to call them the group’s favorite seemed to be the cock ring and the group being Dex, Seamus and James. Mostly because after the camera was stopped all they did was joke how it looked like Aleks and Jordan had a new play toy. Aleks told them all to fuck off and Jordan just shook his head and sighed.

That had been an hour or so ago though. They had cleaned up and disposed of the nasty eggs and chicken. Joe was busy editing the videos to go up and the others had taken off to do their own things. Jordan was busy at his and Aleks shared home. Aleks was back at the office working on who knows what all that mattered was he wasn't here. Jordan was busy setting up his own Easter egg hunt for his lovely boyfriend. You would think that after the day he had he wouldn't want to do this but something in one of the eggs gave him this idea to do it to Aleks. So here he sat thinking of place to hide the eggs, hoping that their cats and Mishka wouldn't get to them first.

Once he had a good number of eggs hidden he left to retrieve his beautiful Russian bunny. He made quick work of getting to the office, stopping for red light of course. He had been scolded many times by his love for not doing so and how it worried him. Jordan learned and listen to said mans words even if he wanted to get to the office faster. After what felt like forever but was only like twenty minutes, he was at the office. The red hatted man bound up the stairs his long legs making quick work of them and quickly made his way to his love.

Once outside of the others office he knocked lightly getting a “Yah” from the man inside. “Hey!” Jordan said as he walked in and over to Aleks. “Hey Jor-jor, What’s up?” Aleks said happily as he stood to give the other a light kiss. “Not much, i just came here to take you away.” The older man said simply. “What? I have work to do.” Aleks laughed out as he sat back down. “Work can wait. Come with me.” Jordan said as he took Aleks hand and pulled him out of his chair. “Jordan where and why are you taking me?” Aleks asked with a giggle as Jordan pulled him along. “Can't say. It’s a surprise!” Jordan said happily as they made their way to the car. “A surprise?” Aleks asked as he got into Jordan’s car. Jordan just nodded and took off for home.

Once home Aleks just looked at Jordan with a curious look. “Please don't tell me you want to used that thing James put in your egg.” Aleks asked. “No!” Jordan said loudly as he exited the car. Aleks giggled at Jordan’s outburst. “Ok then why are we at home?” The Russian asked as he walked into the house with his love. “I set up a egg hunt for you!” Jordan said happily. Aleks groaned at the thought of another egg hunt. “Don't worry this one is nice and you will love it!” Jordan said with a hopeful smile. “Ok, Ok.” Aleks said and pecked Jordan’s cheek. “So where do i start?” Aleks asked quickly. “Right here.” Jordan said as he handed an egg to Aleks.

Aleks carefully opened the egg and inside was a chocolate kiss and a note. Aleks smiled as he opened the note. The note read ‘The place where we cuddled during storms’, Aleks smiled as he knew right where Jordan was talking about. He walked over into the living room and sure enough there was the egg. Right on the couch him and Jordan would cuddle on during storms (mostly thunderstorms). Aleks walked over and picked it up. Inside once again a kiss and a note. ‘The place where you tried to make me breakfast on my b-day’ Aleks giggled at this one. “How many time do I have to say sorry. I can't cook.” He said with a lopsided smile. “Many more you almost burned the house down but this is not the time just go.” Jordan said as he pushed the other along.

Aleks just chuckled and walked over to the stove and grabbed the egg. Another kiss and a note that read ‘The place where we had our first date’. Aleks walked over to the dining table and smiled as he remembered that night. Jordan and him were a nervous mess both wanting the night to be perfect, they ended up a laughing mess on the couch. He picked up the egg and found… a kiss and a note. ‘The place i hid the balloons for your b-day’ Aleks started for his office. “You know those balloons were annoying.” Aleks said as they walked upstairs. “You loved it though.” Jordan said as he followed. “Yah, yah” The younger said as he walked into his office. Right there on his desk the next egg. He opened it and pocketed the kiss then looked at the note ‘The place where i showed you how much i love you the first time’. Aleks face blushed at that, it meant the bedroom.

Aleks walked into their room and found the egg on the bed, his cheeks still red for remembering well that. He opened it and the note simply said ‘Backyard’. That confused him all the other notes were memories. He looked as Jordan but all he did was take off to the backyard. Aleks followed him not to sure of what that meant. Once outside he found a final egg with just a note that read ‘The place where i showed you how much I love you again’. Aleks turned around to ask Jordan what that meant but stopped once he saw the other on one knee with a box. Aleks dropped the egg he had in his hand. His one hand going to his mouth, the other being taken by Jordan.

“Aleksandr you have made me the happiest man over the last year or so of our dating and i never want to wake up and find you not there. Will you marry me?” Jordan asked as he opened the box. Aleks had tears rolling down his face as he nodded. “Yes! Oh my Yes!” Aleks said as he wrapped himself around Jordan. “I love you so much Ally.” Jordan said as he kissed the other. Jordan wiped his tears and put the ring on. “I love you too Jor-jor.” Aleks said as he wrapped back around his fiancé. Today was the best Easter either of them will ever have or had and they couldn't wait to spend more together.

~THE END