Answer Me! (Jeamus)

It was a cool November morning. It was just getting to be about 8:00 A.m., the time James normally wakes up at. As he woke up he noted his boyfriend Seamus was no longer in bed. So he headed down stairs to the kitchen hoping to find him there. As he entered the kitchen he saw said man standing at the counter eating a bowl of cereal. "Hey Sea." James said as he walked over to the coffee pot. He didn't get a response but he wasn't really that shocked. Seamus hasn't talked to him in months. He just ignores every thing he does. James has tried yelling, treating to leave. He's even tried hugging him hoping that whispering sweet nothings will get him back. Still nothing. Even worse is the guys wont help him either, they just ignore him like he isn't there anymore.

James being the person that he is just decides to go with it. If they want to be children and pretend like hes not there, then fine. He'll play along too. So there went another quiet morning. The only sound came from James who just continued to talk even if no one answer. Seamus let out a sigh as he threw his bowl in the sink. He left the kitchen to return to their room. James finished his coffee and followed Seamus. As James entered their room he gave a whistle at Seamus who was just in his boxer. Still nothing. James frowned and went over to Sea and wrapped his arms around his waste. Still nothing, Seamus just continued to get dressed. James sighed in defeat and let go of Sea to get dressed himself.

The two left for the office shortly after. Seamus almost left James behind but James was fast enough to get in the car before he took off. "Hey, Asshole i know your not talking to me but you can at lest wait for me. That's the third... maybe fifth time you almost left with out me..." James panted out as he tried to catch his breath, still no answer. James just let out an annoyed "humph" and crossed his arms.

Once the two got to work, Seamus didn't wait for James as he exited the car and went inside. James entered the office shortly after Seamus did, letting out another groan as he did. Haveing doors slammed in your face was getting annoying just as annoying as this whole silent treatment bullshit that was happening. James walked through the office, passing a few other people who took no notice in him as always. How long can this go on for, He hadn't been in a hub video in forever and he tried joining in for CT but still nothing. It was ridiculous now, but still no one spoke to him. James just let out another frustrated sigh as he entered his office. At lest that was sill the same...

James stood there in shock, all his things were gone... Well not gone but in boxes. Why is his shit in boxes? Seamus happened to be walking to the stream room when he noticed the open door to James' office. He walked into the door frame and just stood there in shock. "Jordan!" Was the only thing to come out of his mouth. Soon enough the Red hat clad man appeared at Sea's side. "Whats going on?" Sea said as he looked at Koots. "Ah... We're packing up his things..." Jordan said as he looked at the ground, not wanting to see the look on Seamus' face. "Why?" was all the blond haired male could get out.

"Because Sea... its been months. You had to know that this would happen sooner or later. Dex is coming and he needs an office..." Koots said with a sigh as he put a hand on Seamus' shoulder. Seamus just shook the hand off. "Why does he have to get this office... why cant he have another!" Sea said getting angry at the thought. "Because, we don't have another office.. Sea even if we did... we would have to pack everything up once our leas was up... you know that" Jordan said with sympathy in his tone. "No! You just cant pack up his stuff like hes gone!" Sea exclaimed. "Sea.. He is gone... and hes not coming back.. why don't you come with me." Jordan said as he pulled Sea away from the room.

James on the other hand was just shocked. What did they mean, He wasn't gone. He was right there and Sea hasn't said a thing to him or about him in months. Now he puts up a fight... Whats going on here. James decides to follow the two out into the front room. When he get there, he walks in on Jordan trying to calm down a very pissed off Sea. "I don't care if he needs an office. That office is already taken!" Seamus yells as he waves his arms in the air trying to emphasize his point. "Sea that office WAS taken... but it no longer is. You know James... " Koots tried saying only to be cut off. "Don't! Don't you dare say a thing! I know what happened. OK! That still doesn't mean that's not his office!" Seamus yelled.