Surprising Daddy (NovaHD) {Smut}

James gave himself another once over in his full length mirror, making sure everything was right. He was currently wearing a light pink baby doll dress with white lacy stockings. His hair was tamed back with bow clips and some hair spray. He also had on some light make up, enough to make his eye and lips pop. Under all of that was some secret lacy underwear and a very excited James. You see, he was doing this all because his the love of his life and Daddy was finally coming home from a month long business trip. He had been very upset the other had to leave for so long but tonight he'd make up for it. He was going to get all the attention he craved for over this month. He hopped Aleks, his Daddy, wouldn't notice that he did some prepping on his own. The little wasn't aloud to touch himself like that without the others ok but he didn't want any slowing down tonight. When he was sure all was in its place he went and sat on the twos giant bed, making himself look cute and like a present for the other to see when he walked in. Thankfully James didn't have to wait long because he soon heard the front door open and the dogs start to bark. He fix his skirt as he waited, hearing the other call for him.

Aleks was confused when he wasn't instantly tackled by his baby boy. He furrowed his brows as he searched the house for him, soon ending up in the bedroom. "There you are." He said as he walked in, pausing as he took in the sight before him. "Aw did my baby make himself all pretty for me?" he cooed as he walked over. "Uh, huh. I wanted daddy to see what he's been missing." James said, his cheeks bright red as he looked over the other. It seemed the other had seen some sun in his long absence and his muscles had grown. "I've missed you soo much daddy." The little said in a needy voice, licking his lips slightly. "Yah?" Aleks asked as he stepped closer, running his hand over his skirt. "I've missed my baby boy too~" He purred out, quickly noticing the large bump under the fabric. James' breathing hitched a bit, shivers running down his spin. He quickly bit back a needy whine, wanting to try and have some control. "It looks like you missed me a lot." The Russian said with a smirk as he ran a finger over the bulge, causing the other to let out a breathy moan. "I really did, daddy." The younger said as he nodded eagerly.

Aleks chuckled and smiled at James. "Why don't you show me how much you missed me." He said as he pulled his hand away. James whined slightly but eagerly lifted up the skirt to show off how hard he was. "You're starting to leak." The brunette said in an amused tone. "Just for you, daddy." The darknet said as he shifted. "Take that pretty dress off before you stain it baby." Aleks said as he started to undo his tie. James happily pulled his dress off over his head, messing his hair up a bit. "Mmm, don't you look just so yummy." The elder said as he traced his eyes over James. "Daddy~" The younger whined as he shifted. "Lay down for daddy." Aleks hummed out as he threw his suit jacket and button up to the side. James happily did as told, laying on his back with his legs spread wide showing of his straining cock hidden under the lace panties. The Russian let out a hungry growl as he kicked his pants away, quickly moving over the other. "Does baby want out of his panties?" He asked as he pulled lightly in the fabric. "Y-yes, please, daddy~" The little whined out needily, hips jerking slightly.

Aleks chuckled and carefully removed the panties, smiling as the others cock popped out and pressed to his tummy. "You're leaking badly, baby." He cooed as he ran his finger over his tip causing a whimper and a moan from James. "Looks like we better hurry this up." He added as he reached over for the lube. "I-i'm.. Ready for y-you now, daddy." James said shyly, hoping he wouldn't ask about it. "Oh?" The brunette said as he pushed his boxers away before starting to lube himself up. "Looks like we can get to the fun sooner than~" He purred out, deciding to let it go for now. The darknet nodded eagerly, biting his lip as he lifted his hips for the other. Aleks smirked as he moved closer, lining himself up before slowly pushing in. "Oh, baby~" He moaned out, having missed the feeling of being in the other. James threw his head back, mouth agape as he moaned out softly. "So full." He slurred out once Aleks had pushed in all the way. "Move, please." He begged as he shifted his hips.

The Russian happily did so, moaning as he slowly pulled out and thrusted back in. The little moaned out loudly, pleasure shooting up his spine as Aleks thrusted into him. He soon wanted more and tried to thrust back and meet the others thrust with not to much luck. "Harder, daddy~" James begged as he gripped the sheets below them tightly. "As you wish, baby~" Aleks cooed out before thrusting harder into James, aiming right for his spot. "Ah! Daddy!" The other sobbed out in pleasure, back arching off the bed slightly. The elder smirked and sped up his thrust, pounding into that spot over and over with soft grunts falling from his lips. The two were soon a moaning mess, James moaning and clenching around Aleks as he sped up and went as hard and fast as he could. "Ima not last, daddy." The little soon slurred out, turning to jelly as the other used him. "Me too baby." Aleks said gruffly, hands tightly holding James' hips still. James gasped out loudly as his climax finally reached, white strands of cum covering his belly. The Russian groaned at the tightness around him, cumming with a moan of the others name a few seconds later.

The younger of the two slumped into the bed, going completely limp as he panted tiredly. He smiled lazily at the warmth and fullness he felt, having missed it over the month. "Th-That was amazing, th-thank you, daddy." James said as he closed his eyes. Aleks smiled and leaned down to kiss James' cheek lightly. "You're welcome my baby boy." He cooed out before he carefully flipped them over so James was laying on his chest. "Get some rest, we have some talking and catching up to do tomorrow." He said as he pet the other's head. "Ok." The little said softly, easily dowsing off in the other's strong arms.

The End~ 

*A/N* 

So i don't normally write smut but i was reading my HunBun's oneshot book and she wanted more bottom James and well this happened. Hope you love it! 

~<3