Couples Costumes (SSoHD)

*Imagine your OTP dressing up together on Halloween.*

 It was a week until Halloween and Aleks and Seamus had yet to pick out their costumes. They had picked the ones they would were on the LiveScream but not the ones they needed for the Halloween party Jordan and Eddie were throwing. Now the problem that the two were currently having was whether or not they do the whole "Couples Costumes" thing or not. Aleks was very for it because Jordan and Sly, James and Kevin, and Dan and Liz were doing it. So he thought that him and Sea should too. The only person that wasn't doing a "Couples Costume" was Dex, that being because he was currently single. Still Aleks thought it would be fun and cute to do but Seamus thought the exact opposite. He thought it was stupid and cliché.

"Come on Sea.. Please.. For me" Aleks said as he pouted at Seamus. "Ally I don't want to do the couples costume.. Its stupid." Seamus said as he crossed his arms. "It's not stupid it fun! And everyone else is... So we should too." Aleks pleaded with his boyfriend. Seamus just sighed and finally agreed with him. "Alright.. fine we can get a couples costume... Just nothing stupid. Like the outlet and plug or the ketchup and mustered costumes, Ok?" Seamus said defeated. "Yay, thank you Sea!" Aleks said excitedly hugging his boyfriend. "I didn't want one of those costumes anyway.. they're stupid." Aleks added as he pulled away from Sea. "Then what did you have in mind?" Seamus asked.

"Well i thought we could do more so a themed costume. You know like what we did for the DC steam.. but with more common points the just one." Aleks said as he started walking the isles of costumes again.  "Ummm so like if one of us were a girl we could do the Greek god and goddess costumes?" Seamus questioned as he followed after the young man. "Yah, like that.. Except I'm not wearing a dress." Aleks said as he looked at a few costumes. "Then what do you suggest we do. They don't do a lot of different male costumes of the same theme." Seamus pointed out. "Well i guess babe you need to wear a dress then." Aleks said giggling to himself. "Ah... How about.... No. I didn't want to do this in the first place." Seamus said stopping in his tracks. "If you want to do this so badly then.. Hun your wearing a dress." Seamus added.

Aleks turned to look at Sea, hoping he was kidding. Only to be met with a very serious looking Seamus. "But Seeeeaaaa.... I don't want to wear a dress." Aleks whined out. "Well unless you have another idea it looks like your shit out of luck." Seamus said as serious as possible. Aleks pouted but soon gave in. "Fine..." Seamus smiled triumphantly and continued to looking. Aleks followed along with a pout on his face. He may have one the war but Seamus had just won that battle. Soon Seamus came to a full stop with a smirk growing on his face. "What's with that look?" Aleks asked as he walked up to his boyfriend. "I just figured out what costumes we should wear." Seamus said as he turned to look at Aleks, His smirk still present. "What?" Aleks asked curiously soon regretting that as Seamus pointed at said costumes.

"No... nope. No way. Not wearing that." Aleks said as he crossed his arms. "Come on Ally baby. It will be cute." Seamus said smiling at how upset Aleks was. "No it won't be cute. It will be cute for you.. but for me... nope..." Aleks protested. "Come on babe, you said you wanted to do a couples costume... so why not that." Seamus said, his smile not faltering one bit. "Because the guys will make fun of me and i just don't like it." Aleks said stubbornly. "The guys will make fun of you know matter what... that's what we do." Seamus said matter of factually. "I know but still...." Aleks said ruinning out of thing to say. "Still what... I bet you out of all the costumes here, that is a better option." Seamus said knowing he was about to win. "..." Aleks was completely lost for words. He was right so once again he gave in. "Fine..."

Seamus smiled as he went over to grab the costumes... Maybe this whole "couples costume" idea wasn't that bad after all. Aleks on the other hand thought that at first he won the war but just realized that Sea had now defiantly won.... Why did he think "couples costumes" were such a good idea? Couples costumes are stupid.....