Its called Karma bitch

I've never been more scared of someone who hasn't hurt me physically

I've never been more scared of someone who hasn't hurt me physically. But knowing what they're capable of. I've slept in a Buzzy room for 3 days. Then I decided that I'm going to avoid Colten at all cost, not that he's been actively looking for me.

My foot hurts less to walk on. So...

I'm a maid now. I walk in the dining room in the maids outfit. It's not too revealing. I mean it's nothing like Catalinas. Her's fits her, this doesn't fit me. When I bend over my ass shows when I lean forward my breast overflows the top.

Devino gets to boss me around.
God he's such a cocky bitch.

I'm not sure how this works. I've never been a maid before. But I hate cleaning. Three men sit in a chair not near each other. Every odd sitting chart that is.

There's a chubby bald man, his eyes beady and black. Nothing attractive about his appearance another person, a boy who looks Buzzy's age. He might be older, really good looking. His eyes looking up away from his phone meeting mine. I'm taken aback. He's got one eye black and the other gray.

My lips part As I look his in his eyes

like Colten's his eyes are memorizing he looks at me

For a brief moment before he looks down at his phone. He knows that I'm staring at his gorgeous eyes.His pretty eyes are at the head but he seems unbothered.

Another chubby man with this hair. He sat on the opposite end of the table.

I dust off the chairs for no reason he said to clean up the dining room. Why on earth would the dining room need cleaning? Who knows? Nobody eats here.

I drop the duster accidentally. I bend over picking it up. My hair is flooding my face. I gasp when I feel a smack on my ass stinging sensation follows.

My legs wobble a bit shocked by the action. I whip around staring shocked. The nerve of the fucking male gender.

I bite my lip hearing laughter follow from the chubby guy and bald one.

Anger boils in my blood as they continue to laugh. My face goes hot. I stiffen at first before I turn around and swing my fist across his face without a second thought.

I. Have. Issues.

His fist ball up his laughter stops his face, his shard red fury and anger of all kinds follows his death glare. "You stupid bitch." He yells in rage, his spit flying out his mouth. I resist the urge to gag at his teeth.

I instantly regret it when a hard smack comes to my face. A groan rips from my lips in pain tears build in my eyes. It nearly knocks me out. My cheek burns and I hold my face in astonishment and pain.

That hurt a lot more than I expected.

I gasp slightly, biting back another scream and my head feels dizzy. I drag my eyes open. I feel him grab my collar pulling my face upwards. His face is red from anger, the veins in his neck bulge, his green eyes hold hate. Practically foaming at mouth.