Kiss fight

I enter Coltens home its not a house I figured as such is a condo

I enter Coltens home its not a house I figured as such is a condo. Another one it's slightly denser than I imagined but what did I expect. he's got men at the door, bell boys I think bring up out bags he lives farther than I thought. I look are the flooring marble or something it's dark in here just the kitchen light which is fucking massive considering I never seen Colten pick up a spatula before.

The kitchen is massive not the light. Big windows as always one chair not even a couch a big ass flat screen. But I haven't know him long I've know a him as long as Emilia has been alive since he wasn't around when I was raising her that time dosent count. He was off doing god knows what.

Emilianna's asleep still sucking a binky.

She clutches my shirt in her tiny fist "I don't have a bed for her yet." He says "oh that's totally okay I don't expect you to tho was spur of the moment." I babble out he lifts his head his body manage is tense he acts as if she's not here.

I can't tell if that upsets me or angers me. "she can sleep with me." I say he nods "guest room isn't ready yet" he adds folding his lips.

"I'm not shock you don't like people." "We can sleep on the-" "bed." I look up at him "I'll take the couch ." He orders looking Emilia like she has nine arms. "It's fine I don't mind."
I bother trying to talk him out of giving up his bed.

"Netheir do I Katerina you're taking the bed." He doesn't wait for my answer before he's pulling in my suitcase into the double door bedroom in a condo the size of my entire apartment building. I try to hold in my gasp holy shit. I swallow it but eyes glance at the highs ceilings.

It's huge not quite bigger than the mansion but much more impressive.

I lay Emilianna down on the bed taking off her shoes. "It's big enough for the both of us and about 6 other you sized people." I say "gotta keep our hands to ourselves." he says I try to hold in my laugh "you don't think we're capable of that for a night?" I suggest I have much more self control than that.

He shrugs nodding "plus Emilianna's here we're not going do anything with her here. She's like a condom." I say instantly regretting calling my baby plastic that prevents STD and pregnancy.

"Shes the reason i should've worn a condom." He replies taking responsibility. "Perhaps she's Emilio's blame it on him."  I bounce on the bed I hear his throat make a jealous sound. "I won't pretend to feel bad about this I love her and I don't regret her." I wish I could give her the life she deserves.
"She's beautiful." he says his tone so sincere I'm proud in an embarrassing dance mom way."i know." I reply. I open my eyes taking to him but staring t the ceiling "she's so sweet I can't wait for you to get to know her." I murmur. I sit up crawling over to her. I notice he shone I hear ruffling in the living room.

I tuck her in kissing her face I get up searching for Colten "got any food?" I ask he lifts his head up his big shoulders not too big. Just right. I take my hair out the ponytail.