Did i metion

"Well let's not do that that's how you got yourself into this mess in the first place

"Well let's not do that that's how you got yourself into this mess in the first place." I sigh tears run down my cheeks. I wipe them instantly.

I fucked up. "Do you know who the father is?"
"There were two guys around that time right?" she says I look at her "Emilio and I used a condom." i say pushing my nose against my knees. A clutter of pregnancy test spread out along the grown.

"Condoms break." She says I sigh.

"yes but him we were carful. However the other guy." I whisper we didn't use protection at all." I whisper with a sadden voice feeling those on coming tears "I'm fucking preggers."
"nameless guy." she says laying her head down on the wall.

She looks at me a hurt frown coming on her full lips. "Don't cry beautiful it's okay." She cups my cheeks wiping my tears "you don't understand what this means. And if I try to explain it then I'll be forced to say it aloud"

I let a mafia boss impregnate me. Stupid girl.
Dumb bunny.
Well earned slut.

"It's gonna be okay alright you don't have to keep it. he didn't force himself-"
"no." I whisper wiping under my eye. She barley knows me and she's being nice. Nice. She's a nice person.

My belly is gonna explode. "At least your boobies will swell up." I look at her as she pokes my cleavage like a marshmallow. I giggle smiling. "Your not alone." She says holding my hand. "I won't let you go threw this alone." She repeats squeezing it and kissing the back of my hand. I smile at her with tears welling in my eyes.

Oh god does she knows what those words mean to me.

She has a thoughtful optimist look in her eyes. I nod my head. "Your one of a kind Lilly." I say to her.

We made a urgent appointment To see a doctor to confirm. And I wasn't exactly ready but I wasn't sure. I could be freaking out about nothing. I mean I have no clue how accurate a pregnancy test is despite what it says on the box.

I look as the gel is placed on my belly with a ultrasound monitor she looks around my stomach "am I?" I whisper hopeful
I couldn't possibly want this.
I'm stupid and I'm not the kind of mother somebody would want to have.

What kind of a mother would I make. I still miss garbage pick up days don't get up before noon laugh when old people and little kids fall. Not babies or toddlers I'm not a monster, but six year olds and up. I make inappropriate remarks. I'm not mature enough for this.

I see the little thing moving inside me. My heart is beating so fast my legs shake. I exhale the doctors wholesome smile twist my head.

I feel the tears pooling and they don't stop.
Lillys there holding my hand like she promised. The doctor nods "there's a baby in there" she confirms I hold my hand over my mouth hearing a heartbeat show far along am I.

13 weeks she speaks the size of a pea pod. "Your in your first trimester."

"Your baby is healthy."

"Your baby doesn't like sushi there's nothing healthy about that." Lilly says under her breath I giggle wiping my tears. My stomach still flat but I'm waiting patiently. For this thing I mean baby...to grow. I can't fully process what's going on inside my body.