Your joking

Buzzy and I quickly became friends Mr

Buzzy and I quickly became friends Mr. Everett never met him. Yet. Although I'm not counting on it.

I'm sorta forced to live in that mansion which I should be complaining about but it's way better where I was living. I'm technically a missing person but no one ever reported.

Ouch I kinda hurt my own feelings.

I've grown A custom to this room. I'm at the club everyday training with Eva she works there and she's been teaching me tricks do's and don't's.

I'm still a trophy for a man I've never even met. I sit back watching Eva she's teaching me how to spin on the pole without hands. I'm wearing black thong with a tiny plaid skirt and thigh high socks I have a plaid shirt that's cropped. I have fake glasses I'm supposed to be a student but like a slutty student.

"Your turn." She chips. Getting off I nod assertively standing up I take off the glasses tossing them to the floor.

Swinging my leg around the pole. I hold it steady arching my back and wrapping my body around the pole until I'm high enough I squeeze my thighs bending backwards as I hang upside down one leg swirled around the pole and the other in mid air. I twist downwards without fearing to grab the pole I land gracefully in the splits. On the floor. I hear claps I smile. Form Eva and Another person.

I look behind me it's Buzzy. I grin proud of myself I lean backwards laying on my back my legs still in the splits I cross them I push myself up flipping of the middle of the stage.

"Great job." Eva says at first I had no clue where she was from Norway it turns out. Cindy has also been helping me she's not here at the moment.

"I've never seen anyone who can bend as easy as you do." She complements me.

She leaves the room waving at me once more. "I'm going up on stage tonight" I cheer. "Finally." He groans playfully I punch him in the arm. "Hey you trying becoming a stripper. And see how long it takes you. I remind him. I did this in a matter of weeks.

"You took gymnastics for four years and contortion." He defends "I took contortion for a month and gymnastics was five years ago." I defend.

"Who picked out that little outfit" he nods "Eva although I'm not wearing this when i go out tonight I saw a cute Angel costume in there."

He frowns "Angel are supposed to be nice." He says with uncertainty I gasp laughing slightly "I'm nice you just find a way to bring the bitch out in me" I reply.

"really? I think there's only Bitch in there." He smirks I roll my eyes.

"I'm going with the stage name Pearl" I add

"Can I call you Pete" he ask I snort with laughter shaking my head. "Not a chance."

"Your right pear fits better" my eyes widened "if you call me that I'm gonna call you woody." I resort grinning widely.

"What's your actual name?" I question some people all him ADL "Angel Nathaniel Calaveras De L." He speaks "that's pretty" I smile softly.

"It suits you." I add I could totally seen him as an Angel.

"Yours?" He asks
"Katerina Amity Valentine" I remind him. My sister picked out my name. When she was two Well my first and middle name. He stiffens at my last name. Be he pretends to not notice.

"You've heard it before?" I ask he shakes his head Buzzy I lean against him. "Only the last name." He speaks.

"there's a arsonist named Donny Valentine he's at the second top of the hit list In the criminal life. He speaks I furrow my brows never heard that name in my life.

"Who's first?" I ask in theory

"Anela Huntington." He dismisses "what she do?" I ask intrigued. "Absolutely nothing." He responds shrugging.

"Her father got released from prison and he wants her dead." He speaks my eyes widened. "more like she born with the wrong genes cause he's been in prison practically her whole life."

"she's worth about 300 million." I swallow my tongue "holy shit.Your joking. Poor girl." I whisper feeling sorry for a stranger.

"You should go it's almost time for you to go on stage." He nods I comprehend. Hoping off.

I finished on stage I did a little dancy dance that was exhilarating I felt so powerful.

I m earing i tiny fluffy white top bikini and a short short skirt that covers the top of my ass cheeks and a thin thong. Heels with wings on them and a halo. Im keeping the halo.

Jorge comes towards me "you have a bunch of request for private and lap dances" he speaks I grin appears on my face "that's a good this right?" I ask warily. "Yes but you can't give them all." He replies I frown he so negative.

"Well who asked first?" I say "Joshua Miller." He states I nod he points him out to me. A man who's maybe mid twenties no wedding band red ish brown ish hair brown eyes he's got a pretty face. With a s it of a baby mustang growing I head over toward him "Hi" I say leaning on his chair a handsome smirk pull on his face.

Before I know it someone hands are on my waist tossing me on there shoulder.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I screech.

"Hey Buddy! what the hell are you doing I was busy." I yell squirming "put me down" I screech kicking my feet up.

I'll elbow this guy in places he didn't even know he had.

He puts his arms on the back of my knees to stop my kicking. 

I smack his butt back try to get his legs. I keep smacking his laughter doesn't stop as I pry away.

"Mr.De Lombardi request your presence." He states like that's a valid reason to kidnap someone.

"Mr. De Lombardi can suck my- oomph!" I start shouting before he puts me back on the ground I grunt.

"If you ever touch me again I'll break you finger and punch you in the throat you crackhead." I threat pointing a finger he looks me up and down "Counting on it baby" he whispers to me as he turns around.

"She's all yours." He snickers. Heading out the door.

I turn around seeing a shadow of a man sitting on the couch "oh shit." I stutter.