The goddess of stars

I return to the club it's only been 4 days but I was a little on edge I couldn't come here without shaking

I walk in the door of the club my eyes widened at the Aerial Hoops hanging from the ceiling as a smile pulls on my face 10 feet above the ground.

I look at it "I wanna use that" I tell Eva she looks at me "the newest link using the newest toy." She says deadpan "what could go wrong?" I ask her lips pull into a smile. I nod my head.

She drags me along into a room I've never been in this is for practice she shows me a similar hoop it doesn't look as new it's right above a blue mat the gymnast use.

She grabs the hoop putting herself tree the hole backwards her head first so she can sit in it. She starts teaching me basic tricks I understand and I eventually recreate them myself. I sit in the hoop bending backwards my feet still touching the ground with the tips of my toes I'm going to bring you higher my body arching backwards she pulls it higher til I'm fully off the ground.

I gasp I use the trick she taught me to spin my hands dangling along with every other limb I feel my hair handing down my eyes open it feels like I'm flying my lips pull into a smile as the lights on the mat dim into red. I bite my lip twisting my body I sit up wrapping my right leg around the pole in an awkward way while I'm standing u free fall backwards as my leg physically tightens around the pol when I hang upside down again in a more risky position I swing my hair around to twist my body around the hoop causing it to spin. I see Jorge standing in the doorway with a smirk he's a bouncer who tells all the other bouncers what to do.

I continue to spin until the hoop naturally does it itself I lean upward grabbing part of it while have my body is tangled in the Aerial hoop the other half hanging out I twist around gracefully.

The crowd of people as Eva finally let me use the big girl hoop in public.

I hang upside down living for this feeling of begin free in the raw world. My legs spread apart in the splits in mid air my hands holding my body up I spin around feeling fearless of falling because I trust myself and my arms are pretty damn strong.

I swerve my body around listing to only the music I flourish my hips in the tiny skirt covering pretty much nothing flaunting off my bellybutton ring and my tattoo. I twirl in the hoop like a stripper form those classic old movies.

My black lingerie tightly naps my body the stockings the show off my thighs I spin around with the euphoric feeling of not begin a prisoner in the mafia it's quite relieving actually but if I'm not a prisoner of the mafia then I'm a prisoner of the world.

I tilt my head back dancing in the hoop I sway my hips running my fingers up my loose the crowd goes wild as I take off my skirt freeing my body I stay in my thong the most skin I've ever shown besides when I wore the nipple pasties.

I look back shaking my head as my hair flies in my face I giggle and drop.

Hanging now by my legs upside I feel like spider man I'm sure spider man was erm begin mauled by men who are trying to get my attention with who can say the dirtiest that makes me puke first 'but hey a girl can dream right?'

I stare at the doors as the open Colten walks threw them. I bite my lip as the crowd under me dissolves scattering around like scared little mice.

I don't know if I'm angry or little relieved. But he sees me hanging from the hoop I avert my eyes. Suppressing the urge to roll them im 10 feet high and I know I'm going to have to get down at some point but right now I feel like a star in a galaxy begin honored like goddess Asteria. The goddess of stars.

My eyes wonder around the dark led lights that really set the mood. I pull myself upwards feeling a little lightheaded I'm surprised it took this long. I look at my reflection in the mirror across from me nailed to the high walls.

I furrow my brows feeling a photo of me on my first time on the pole a Polaroid picture with the name Pearl under it. I look majestic.

I look around the room noticing all the Polaroid going back to a time period very old I never noticed these.

I also have Polaroids on my vanity but there only of me. Eva took them. And look pretty good in all of them so I hung them universes my lights.

I noticed Colten disappeared but his goons are still here I get down "I'll be back." I utter to Venus she nods. I walk around ignoring the objectifying stares and words. I never bothers to pick up my skirt again.

I walk around the club swaying my hips like my pussy's a million dollars.

I'm quite shorter than everyone else which I got use to.

I look around a bit longer not finding him anywhere my frustration begins to grow I head to the back the dressing rooms getting past Ronaldo and Felix I open my dressing room finding things in there but he's not waiting for me I don't think. I think he's at my vanity possibly looking for something "imagine begin that beautiful you have Polaroids of yourself above your desk." He utters taking the Polaroid and slipping it his ear suits pocket

"I can imagine." I reply snapping out of whatever the hell he was doing.

"If you wanted a picture you could've just asked nicely." I add walking up to him did he think I wasn't going to notice. I slide my hand in his pocket looking at the picture I'm sticking my tongue out and flipping off the camera in white lingerie.

The club is so dark so this picture is taken perfectly. All these pictures are.

"Hmm" I hum sliding the picture back in his pocket.

I open my drawer to half naked photos of me with Eva covering my breast Cindy and holding the middle finger over her lips Im blowing a kiss.

'We're pretty' written under it. He clicks his tongue chuckling quietly.

I smile softly. "We are pretty." I whisper looking at my Polaroid that's in the drawer Cindy gave it to me as a welcome gift it's white. With a rainbow down the middle.

I move the next photo a close up photo of my face I'm laughing with my hand over my mouth I accidentally took it I like this photo it's kinda raw it shows my eyes and they look actually hazel in this picture.

This is from when Cindy and I pranked Jorge with marmite.

Coltens very large hand grabs my chin tilting my head "your eyes" he says I look up at him.

"Are brown." I mutter his thumb his half way in my mouth "chomp chomp" I barely say against his finger I open my mouth wildly before I chomp it down he moves his finger before I get to bite him I giggle looking at the small smile on his face.

I turn around walking back outside getting back on the aerial hoop. I like that hoop it's fun.