Grateful {Chapter 7}

Hello I just wanna say that knowing that people actually read the book makes me so happy and I love each and every one of you <33

TW: panic attack, F slur, Knifes, Fire, Self Harm, mentions of blood, bad LANGUAGE
-

Karl POV

it was just another day of boring school. I got up and got ready.

(this is what he chose to wear)

He did all his usual things and left the house. He saw Sapnap talking to Emily. 'Shit he's going to tell her then shes gonna kill me. I leave trying not to get found and looking at the ground. I keep on doing that till I am in the school.

BUMP

Suddenly I fall to the ground. I get flashbacks about Emily. My breathing starts to get uneven. "Hey are you ok?". I look up and see this boy. He has a blue hoodie with a shark and has shark glasses. He takes out his hand to help me get up. Once I get up he says "Im so sorry for bumping into you". "Huh oh its ok im fine, My names Karl". "Oh my names Noah but you can call me foolish, im new at this school, um do you know where Homeroom 4 is?" "oh yes thats my homeroom, c'mon". They went to class talking about themselves each. Turns out Foolish loves sharks and he has two sisters. It was really fun talking to Foolish. "Hi Karl" Niki says as she comes up to me and Foolish. "Oh hi Niki, Niki this is Foolish, Foolish this is Niki". "Hi" Foolish says waving. "Hello" Niki said with her innocent smile. "I was coming to check that you are still coming to cheer practice". "oh yes of course ill be going". Then she left saying goodbye.

"Oh so you do cheer thats cool". "Mhm yes I do its really cool, wanna come see me practice." Karl asked. "That will be cool".

Time Skip to lunch time :)

RING RING (idk what a bell makes??!)

Finally it was lunch time. "Hi Karl" Foolish said going his direction. "Hi Foolish how was your teachers?". "Ok but one was really nice to me I think his name is Mr. TDM" (DanTDM My childhood youtuber <3) "ah yes Mr. TDM he's really nice thats an easy A". They both got their food. "Hey do you want to sit with my new friends" Foolish asks. "sure". They sat in a table full of foolish's new friends. "Guys this is Karl, Karl this is Sam, Ponk, Badboyhalo but we call him Bad, and Skeppy". Everyone said hello to Karl and Karl said hello back. They all talked while eating their food. They all became the best of friends that they Made a group chat called 'The Idiots'. The bell rang meaning that the next class is about to start. Everyone was bummed out.

Karl was heading to his last class till he got pushed into the wall. "Hey you son of a bitch". Karl looked up and it was Emily. "Bitch What did I tell you about telling Sapnap you Faggot, I said What DID I TELL YOU ABOUT TELLING SAPNAP YOU FUCK". Emily was Screaming but quiet enough so none of the teachers can hear her. "You s-said to d-don't tell him" I said whispering. Droplets of water falling on my cheek and onto the floor. "AND WHAT DID YOU DO" Emily said. "I told h-him" His eyes were now completely blurry from all the crying he has done. "come with me". I didn't really wanna go with her. "I SAID COME WITH ME YOU BITCH". I flinched at the quiet scream. I get up and follow her into a janitors closet. Im so dumb why did I follow her I could have just ran.

She locked the door. Then she pushed Karl on the floor. "Whatever the fuck Sapnap sees in you is gonna be long gone now. Emily tied karl with his hands behind his back and put tape in his mouth so he doesn't scream. Emily took out stuff from her pockets, they were a knife and a lighter. Karl was scared now he tried to scream but just couldn't because of the tape. "Oh shush weakling no one will hear you its just annoying". Emily turned on the fire and was burning the sharp side of the knife. There was nothing Karl could do. Once Emily thought it was hot enough she took out the fire and was walking to Karl. Emily grabbed Karls chin and said "I just can't wait to see the look on sapnaps face when he sees you". Emily points the tip of the knife on Karls cheek and started to go down slowly. Emily wanted this pain to last forever so she went even slower. Karl was sobbing, it burned.

After the long burn Karls cheek had a cut diagonally. It stung. Emily untied karl and ripped the tape from Karls mouth. Before Karl could even move Emily starting punching Karl in the stomach and sometimes in the face. Karl used up all the strength he had and pushed Emily onto the floor. Finally Karl had a chance and ran out the janitors closet and out the school door. He kept running all the way to his house. He opened the door to hid house and ran to his bathroom. He sat on the floor crying. His breathing was uneven and his mind went to bad things. Finally he got up and opened a drawer on the bottom of the sink. He got his razor blade. He promised himself he will never go back to that road again but he had to do it.

One cut for how weak I am

two cuts for how ugly I look

Three cuts for thinking that this Sapnap dude will ever love me

Four cuts for letting everybody down.

He looked at his arms and in total he had 10 cuts in each arm. He let everyone he loved down, His mother, Sapnap, Niki, Foolish, everyone down. He just sat there crying. He was just a stupid weakling like Emily said.

Sapnap POV

I was about to leave school when Niki stoped me. "Sapnap have you seen Karl he told me he was going to cheer practice in the morning and he's not there". Niki sounded worried. Come to think about it I have not seen Karl since much today and he was with the new kid I think his name was Foolish. "No I haven't seen him but the last time I saw him was with the new kid Foolish". We both went to go and find Foolish. I see Foolish talking to Sam. I scream his name and he turns. "Foolish do you know where Karl is the last time I saw him he was with you". "Um I haven't seen him either since lunch too" Foolish states. "Ill try to text him you two try and find Karl" Niki says bringing her cell phone out. Foolish and I both nod and go our own separate ways.

We searched every boy bathroom, hallway, and janitors closet and still no sign of him. "Niki, me and foolish will go to his house and see if he's there, you go practice with your team there waiting for you. ill text you when we find him." Niki just nodded and went with the cheer practice.

We get in the driveway of Karls house and get out the car. I knock on the door..... No response......I knock again...... No response. I see if the door was open and it was. Me and Foolish go upstairs. We hear crying going in the bathroom. "Karl are you in there". They crying stopped and we hear a click which was the lock on the door. They both went inside and saw Karl on the floor crying. He had a scar on his face. "I-Im so sorry". Karl cried through the tears. They both went and hugged Karl from different sides. "Dont be sorry its not your fault" Sapnap reassured Karl. Karl took his hands and showed them the cuts and started crying. Sapnap and Foolish looked at them in worry. There were ten cuts on each arm with dried blood. Sapnap thought of an idea that worked for him when he did this to himself. He looked around and saw a sharpie in the corner. "I have an idea". Sapnap took the sharpie and got Karls arm. "Im going to write my name here, and when you think about cutting yourself remember that thats gonna hurt my name". Foolish took the sharpie and said "im also going to put my name here and a shark, Karl what should we name the shark?" Foolish looked at Karl. "Lets name it foolish" Karl said. "foolish it is".

Karls POV

A few minutes passed of pure silence then foolish got up. "im going to make some tea for you come downstairs when your ready. Then Foolish left. "Hey sapnap". "Yes?" "Do I look ugly to you now?". Sapnap was surprised of the question. "Karl I don't think your ugly, your the most handsome boy I've ever met..." Sapnap acknowledged staring into his grayish eyes. Karl looked away and stared at the bathroom floor while his mind wandered.

They went downstairs and saw Foolish pouring the tea in the mug. "here you go Karl and I was going to put adventure time but you said you saw all the episodes so I put the show 'Total Drama Island'

Karl was so grateful for having his two best friends look out for him

-
Words: 1671
damn that one was a long one. it is currently 2 am and I have school tomorrow so GN. All hail Foolish my fav comfort streamer and I just love the Karl and foolish duo ALSO THANK YOU FOR 59 READS I LOVE YOU ALL. Make sure the eat and/or drink water. You are loved <333