I love you {chapter 21}

Welp hi I'm continuing this story :D Thank you so much for 1k reads I love you all and I mean it <333
TW : Language, Kissing
——————

Karl POV

"So where are we going?" Karl asked Quackity. "Well I was thinking we can go get something to eat and sit in the park. "That sounds nice" Karl said with a smile.

Both of them were talking more about each other and what their interests are. They laughed a lot and liked each others company.

Once they got their food they went to a nearby park and sat on the wooden bench. Quackity began eating his food since he gotten out of his shift and didn't get to eat. Karl just had a strawberry shake because he was so full still.

Sapnap's POV

We were still at dreams house. We've been playing Mario for about and hour and it was  already 7pm not that late but still. By then Dreams parents had came from work. Drista went upstairs to her room because her friends called her. It was just me Dream, and George.

"Hey let's go upstairs to my room" Dream said getting up from the couch. George and I agreed and we went upstairs. They get to dreams room. Dream had a big room with a queen size bed, some gaming setup in the side, a bathroom, and many posters of football shit.

I sit down in a puffy white chair looking at my phone. "Sooooo" George says sitting next to Dream in the bed. "We have something to tell you, I guess" Dream said. Without even looking up from my phone I said, "I know you guys are together". "Who told you!?!" George asked surprised. "You guys think I'm so dumb? Really?" Sapnap replied.

"Well yea we are dating" Dream said. "How long did you guys start dating" Sapnap asked finally looking up from his phone. "Not to long ago" Dream said. "And you guys didn't tell me, I'm hurt" Sapnap said sarcastically. "Well we didn't know if you would accept us I guess" George said.

"Me? Not accept you? I'm dating a boy, you think I'm not accepting you guys? And they call me the dumb one" Sapnap said. Of course I knew they had feeling for each other without telling me. I mean come on do you not see how much they look at each other and start blushing.

Karl POV

The sun was setting and we began packing up stuff so we can leave. We through our trash in the trash can and headed to Quackitys car. We got on and headed back to my house.

"I'll see you some other day" Karl said waving goodbye. Quackity waved goodbye also. Karl stepped on his doorstep and opened the door. His mom was probably in her room. So Karl went upstairs to his room.

Sappy ❤️‍🔥

Hello :] - K

Hi what's up ;) - S

Nothing u still with Dream - K

Yea I'm third wheeling here
Help me 😔 - S

Awww to bad wanna come over here :) - K

Sure I'll be there in about 5 min 😉 - S

Ok see you soon - K

Bye - S

Karl got up from his bed and cleaned up his room for a bit. He cleaned until he heard the door bell ring. Karl went downstairs and opened the door to see his boyfriend standing their. "Hi" Karl said while hugging Sapnap. "Hey cutie" Sapnap said.

They both went upstairs to Karl's room. Sapnap sat down at Karl's bed while Karl sat in Sapnap's lap. "I missed you" Karl said kissing Sapnap.

"Hey wanna go to the car cafe tomorrow so you could see Buffy?" Sapnap asked Karl. "Oh my god yes I miss Buffy" Karl said. "Ok we'll go tomorrow" Sapnap said. Sapnap went to sit in Karl's gaming chair.

"Nooooooo, so cold" Karl said whining. Sapnap sighed. "Fine come" Sapnap said. Karl got up from where he was and sat on Sapnap's lap while he was in the gaming chair. Karl was so sleepy that he fell asleep on Sapnap's lap. All that Karl last heard was the clicking of the keyboard and Sapnap's breathing.

———————
[words 705]

Sorry it's a short chapter but yea I can't wait for MCC 23 I'm watching green geckos :D