Gifts {chapter 23}

Hello I have 7% battery, oh no 🙊 anyway one day if I have kids and when they turn 18 imma get them a book about sex both boy and girl >:) (random thought)
TW: BAD LANGUAGE >:0
—————————-

Karl's pov

It was now a week later and it's been the same every day. It was the morning and I had already gotten myself into a hoodie and some pants.

I went downstairs and found a note on the table. 'Hey went to our neighbors house :)'

Sapnap ❤️‍🔥

Hey whatcha doin :] - K

Hello I'm with Dream and George - S

Oh that cool
I miss u - K

Me too wanna come over :) - S

Um sure I'll be right there :D - K

Karl put his phone in his pocket and went upstairs to get some stuff. And out the door he went. Dreams house wasn't to far away probably 5 min away.

He came to a familiar house and knocked on the door. A woman with blond hair answered the door. "Hello" She said. "Hi I'm one of Dreams friends" Karl said. "Oh I'm dreams mom, call me Ava" Ava said. She lead me inside. Drista was sitting in the kitchen counter. "Oh hi Karl" Drista said. "Hi do you know where dream is" Karl asked. "He's probably upstairs with Sapnap and George" Drista said.

I went up the stairs and saw many doors closed. Well this is gonna be a fun game. After I saw all the doors I knew which one it was, maybe because the door was full of stickers of Minecraft and smiles. I knocked on the door. "Drista what do you want?!" Dream screamed without opening the door. "You are right I'm Drista and I hate my brother" Karl said opening the door and trying to look angry. "Oh Karl!" Dream said. "Hello" Karl said.

He said hi to everyone and Went to sit on Sapnap's lap. "Wait this is perfect, Christmas is almost here!, so we can go to the mall today and pick something out for each person" George said. "Yea your right" Dream said. "So let's go!" Karl said.

They leave the house and head to dreams car. "Shotgun!" Sapnap says opening the passenger seat. Karl nor George complain about it anyway. They all get into the car and Karl lays down, so his head is on George's lap. "Ha ha Sapnap I have your boyfriend on my lap" George said. Sapnap turned around real fast to see Karl giggling. Sapnap rolls his eyes and looks forward.

"Karl kiss me" George said fainting for the show. "Yes my princess anything for you" Karl said. "Hey Sapnap don't you care if Karl kisses me?" George asked. "Yea, but I know he won't do it" Sapnap said. "Well excuse me" Karl said. Then he goes and kisses George on his cheek. "Hey dream I just took your man" Karl said