Cat Cafe {chapter 17}

Im watching foolish and he's trying to practice Spanish in duolingo (its so funny because I speak Spanish)  Please vote it will make my night because I stay up until morning reading :0
-

Karl Pov

It was the middle of the week, nothing had happened in the past few days. Karl was probably just doing his homework and on his phone most of the time. He had gotten to school really tired because he had been up really late.

He goes to his locker and gets his stuff for his upcoming periods. "Hey Karl" George said standing next to him. "Oh hi George" Karl said closing his locker up. "So I was thinking do you want to go to a carnival with sapnap, me and dream?". Karl thought about this but he didn't wanna be there with Sapnap only knowing George and dream are gonna be together. "Can I also bring Foolish with me too I feel like he would love carnivals". Karl said.

"Sure so we were thinking this Friday is that okay for you?" George asked. "Sure im free" Karl replied. "Ok well ill pick you up at 6pm and ill see you later bye" George said going to his first period class. Karl thought about the carnival and decided to text foolish.

My daddy #1

Hey foolish wanna come to a carnival this Friday with me, dream, geroge, and Sapnap - K

Im not gonna be 5th wheeling am I? - F

WHAT NO EW - K

just checking anyway sure what time? - F

Its at 6pm but you should come a little earlier because dream is gonna pick us up with George - K

Ok well see you in class - F

Bye my love - K

Shut up - F

Karl giggled at the last response while closing his locker and headed to class. His first class is math which he hated. He never usually paid attention to that class but he would do the homework. He would just probably get his notebook and doodle what ever comes to his mind. After math was done he grabbed his stuff and went to the next period.

Finally school was finished and he didn't have nothing to do instead stream or be in his phone all day. He was putting stuff away in his locker until Sapnap came and stood beside the locker. When Karl closed the locker he flinched. "What the honk dude you scared the shit out of me" Karl said rolling his eyes at him.

"Sorry" Sapnap said with his hand behind his neck. "Anyways, Karl do you wanna hang out?" Sapnap said. "Uh sure I have nothing better to do so yea!" Karl said with a smile. They went out to Sapnaps car and got in. "So where are we going?" Karl asked very curious. "You'll see" Sapnap said. "You're not trying to kidnap me and kill me right?" Karl asked. Sapnap just shrugged with a smile on his face.

After a while I was so bored sitting in a car. "How much longer" I said. "we are actually here now" Sapnap said. I look outside and see a cute cate cafe. "Omg I can't wait to go cmon hurry up slow poke" I said getting sapnaps hand and pulling him to the cafe. "Karl calm down im coming" Sapnap said.

They both entered the cafe and the smell of sweet coffee aroma filled the air. It was empty so it was mostly calming music. They both sat down and looked in the menu. Karl paid attention of the menu not realizing that a fluffy cat climbed up to the chair and laid in Karls lap. "Sapnap look" Karl said whispering to sapnap.

Sapnap looked at karl then down at Karls lap. They both smiled and said a silent 'aw' noise. "Im going to name this cat Buffy" Karl said petting Buffy. "Hello are you guys ready to order" The waitress said. They both looked at each other and nodded. "Ok so what would you guys like to eat" The waitress said. "Can I please have a strawberry milkshake" Karl said pointing at it to the menu. "Ok and for you" The waitress said looking over at sapnap. "Can I have a chocolate milkshake please" Sapnap said. "Ok and will that be it for you too?" The waitress asked. They both nodded and she left to get their drinks.

Buffy had left to greet other people and now it was just Karl and Sapnap. "So" Karl said sensing the awkward silence between him and Sapnap.

They used to be so close now they don't hang out as often as they used to. "Karl I'm sorry if I did something to make you uncomfortable, I just want to hang out like we used to without anything awkward between us" Sapnap said. "You are right I am sorry" Karl said. "I have something to tell you" Sapnap said. Sapnap sighed and began "Karl I lik-"

"Here we have a strawberry shake and a chocolate shake, do you guys need anything else?" The waitress asked. They both shook their heads no and the waitress walked away. They both sat down drinking their shakes in an awkwarder silence than before. At that time Buffy came and took a nap on Karls lap. Karl wanted to know what Sapnap wanted to say.

They had finished their milkshakes and Sapnap went to the counter to pay since he was the one who invited Karl. Sapnap looked back at Karl. Karl was looking at Buffy, sad that he was going to leave him. Sapnap walked over to Karl who was now standing. "Don't worry Karl we'll come back tomorrow so we can see Buffy" Sapnap said trying to make Karl feel better. Karl nodded slowly and continued to walk with Sapnap to the car.

When they got to the car Karl just had to know what Sapnap wanted to say. "Hey, so um what did you want to say after the waitress interrupted us" Karl said laughing nervously. Sapnap got in the drivers seat and looked at Karl. "I just wanted to say that I like you Karl, more than a friend, you make me so happy when im around you, and I just want to be with you every second of the day, Im sorry if that sounds weird" Sapnap said looking down at his hands. This made Karl's stomach twirl. He had not trusted his feelings for sapnap after he had fucked another girl at the party.

"Sappy... I've liked you too but" Karl paused not knowing how to bring up to blonde fuck. "But what?" Sapnap said. The brunette could tell by his voice that Sapnap was scared, scared of rejection that could potentially ruin their friendship. "I don't know if I can trust you" Karl spat out softly.

"what do you mean not trust me?" Sapnap said puzzled. "Sapnap, you kiss me and you even said I made you have a gay panic attack, and when we went to the party I saw your making out with this blonde girl who was the total opposite of me!" Karl said looking up to not let the tears stream down. Sapnap looked at Karl as if he was a fragile item ready to be broken into pieces.

"Karl that kiss didn't mean nothing, she rushed too me and before I could block her she jump on me and started kissing me. I don't know what you saw after but we DEFINITELY did not fuck" Sapnap explained slowly. Karl looked at Sapnap with his watery eyes. "Are you sure". Sapnap promised Karl that he did nothing with the blonde and brought up his hand to swipe a tear falling down his right eye. This brought them closer together.

Sapnap POV

I was so close to karl that I can feel his hot breath hitting my face. I looked at Karls lips and back at Karls eyes. "Can I kiss you?" Sapnap said. Karl nodded and both leaned in. His lips touched Karls and were moving in sync. His lips tasted sweet like candy. We separated our lips and He blushed. He looked away trying to hide his blush from Sapnap. "So Karl would you like to be my boyfriend" Sapnap said looking at Karl. "I would gladly" Karl said getting a kiss from Sapnap. This time they lasted a bit longer as both boys wanted this moment to last forever.

They both headed home and Sapnap couldn't believe he had Karl as his boyfriend. He was grateful and loved him so much. He would never forget about today.

-
Another Chapter done and My birthday is tomorrow but sadly I have covid but hey staying inside in bed and not doing nothing is the best thing ever Not gonna lie. Anyway Love you guys so much

Please eat and drink water and remember that I will be here if you need talking too ILY <3