I'm not yours {chapter 16}

Hello I was watching a Sapnap stream and now I am watching a George stream. ALSO its almost the middle of JUNE <3333 (Edit : Its the middle of June ;)  Please vote it will really make my day Ily all so so much now its time to read.
-

Karl POV

Karl wakes up with his head hurting. He looks at his clock that says the it is 7 am. Karl groans thinking he woke up to early and should go back to sleep but his headaches does not agree with him. Karl gets up from his bed and sees something in his desk. He goes over to take a look and sees a note with medicine on the side and water. Karl opens the note and reads what it says.

(THE NOTE)

Hey its Quackity Im sorry I looked through your kitchen I'd just knew your head will start hurting In the morning from experience. Here's my number 😘 (***)***-****

Karl gets his phone and types Quackitys number in and goes to text him.

Quackmister 😘💗

Hey Quackity Its Karl - K

Thank you so much for the stuff <333 - K

Oh HEY KARLOS I HAD SO MUCH FUN LAST TIME! LETS HANg Out SOON - Q

Karl suddenly remembers last night, Sapnap hooking up with some girl. He sees that Sapnap actually texted him last night, what a bitch.

SAPPY

Hey where are you Karl? - S

Karl? - S

R u ok? - S

Someone told me you left with Tommy and Tubbo - S

Did you get home alright? - S

Karl didn't even respond to him. He's been getting mixed messages like Sapnap kisses him then he goes and fucks another girl thats completely different then him. He goes to his closet and gets his clothes for the day. After that he goes to the bathroom to get ready.

(Karls fit <3)

(Karls fit <3)

Finally Karl leaves the bathroom and goes downstairs. To swallow his medicine he is gonna have to eat something. He looks inside his fridge and sees that it is almost empty. There is almost nothing. The only thing that he can possibly eat is a sandwich. He makes a sandwich and takes his medicines. Karl decides to go to the supermarket and get more food. He gets his phone and goes walking to the nearest supermarket.